✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha! where is THAT meant to be from!? :lol:

also, the universal is a great song so its not pathetic. i'm addicted to Villa Rosie at the moment (i've only had MLIR a couple of weeks so i guess thats why). i also like Best Days lately too. :nice:

haha i dont know i found it, probs some pic Jamie took of him im guessing. i want to find out where its from too :lol:

oh no, not like that. i know The Universal is a great song, I'm just disgusted with how obsessed I am with them the last month or so. I mean before I really liked Blur and Gorillaz a lot, but now it's like full - fledged fangirling xD

I watched these interviews today.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

:laugh3::laugh3:

Alex's favorite pic up line... "Want to see some puppies?" hahahahha

i feel the same, in the past few weeks my blur/gorillaz obsession has started, where as before i have liked them, but never to this point.

i just watched that first part, that is hilarious! that host is so annoying. damon and graham are so adorable together :heart:

'dave has an ulcer on his face' :lol: and all them silly facial expressions and dancing damon done at the very beginning while walking down the corridor :lol:

graham seems like a very naughty, sex obsessed little boy :P

:lol: I know hahahah! Poor Dave!

The interview only gets more hilarious :laugh3:

It's funny when they say how Alex really enjoyed all the tabloid rumors about him and Helena Christiensen hahah

& then that weird letter Damon got from some crazy fan about a cow and a horse :uhoh: urr awkward lol

^ HAHAHA! :P

thanks Liz for the links!

i have exam now and its so shittie just restraining myself from fangirling too much and instead study... i suppose that's what bookmarks are for.

i've found some Damon quotes. :wacky:

- It's not easy for us to talk about girls. We're not very articulate on the subject. Sexual energy is too tiring for me.

- It's extraordinary that 16 year olds thrust their breasts at me and ask me to sign them. But they do.

- I've always known I'm incredibly special. All my life. You know? It's not a big deal.

- I've got people camping outside my place in Kensington. In sleeping bags. It's not that irritating, except we haven't got any curtains in the front room, so we can't walk around in the nude.

- I've only ever been in love with one person and that's Justine.

- I used to get away with murder cause I had big blue eyes and a blond fringe. I'd be wheeled around in this pram and grannies would queue up to tweak my cheeks and say nice things about me.

- It's slightly alarming that I get letters which don't have my address on them - just Damon Albarn, London - and they get to me!

5236398_orig.jpg

3923752_orig.jpg

i got those from here and here. :D

^ LOLZ at those quotes :laugh3: He can be such a little twa* sometimes, but a lovely little twa* :wacky:

tumblr_l2paailkT81qbvykvo1_500.jpg

speaking of that baby quote:

I used to get away with murder cause I had big blue eyes and a blond fringe. I'd be wheeled around in this pram and grannies would queue up to tweak my cheeks and say nice things about me.

reminds me of these pictures... im sure he was a little naughty boy getting away with stuff cus he was adorable :lol:

Damon+Albarn+blur+damon+small.jpg

Damon+Albarn+blur++9.jpg

Damon+Albarn+14.jpg

Screenshot2010-05-17at105021PM.png

^ that was from some school play he was in

Screenshot2010-05-17at105130PM.png

DAWW :cheesy:!! I just want to go back like 40 years ago and adopt him :wacko:

I watched this today....

Dave is obviously very drugged up on something. I've never seen him be mean to a fly, let alone a person :confused:

& Alex trololololol-ing the whole time and then then Damon's comment....

"You must just bring out a certain side of him, which I must say, I find rather attractive:wink3:"

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Wow Dave is so high! I mean, it's not even funny anymore when it's too much :confused:

But that was a funny interview!

Btw, aaaah Liz!!! Last night my boyfriend admitted that he had a man crush on Damon!! I was rofl, cause I didn't wanna tell him I found Damon handsome hahaha :lol:

Yah I have no idea why Dave was being a total dick. I almost wonder if they were trying to punk that interviewer or something. I hope they apologized to him afterwards tho.

:lol: That's aaaawesome! Your boyfriend has excellent taste :P Actually I find quite a few guys have a man crush on Damon. He is pretty appealing to everyone :wink3: How did that come up in conversation I'm wondering, Perrine? :lol:

Yeah I wonder that too... I think they were all more or less stoned anyway! The funny thing is how the guy kept talking and joking; I would've cried xD

Haha I know, but still it's weird to hear that :D

Ermmm :uhoh:

We were talking about this french show, and I don't know why but I think he needed to let that out xD

^ LOLZ at those quotes :laugh3: He can be such a little twa* sometimes, but a lovely little twa* :wacky:

tumblr_l2paailkT81qbvykvo1_500.jpg

speaking of that baby quote:

reminds me of these pictures... im sure he was a little naughty boy getting away with stuff cus he was adorable :lol:

Damon+Albarn+blur+damon+small.jpg

Damon+Albarn+blur++9.jpg

Damon+Albarn+14.jpg

Screenshot2010-05-17at105021PM.png

^ that was from some school play he was in

Screenshot2010-05-17at105130PM.png

HIS HAND. :awesome:

and which one is he in the last photo? the one at the corner? i'm not sure. :thinking:

btw, great finding!

Btw, aaaah Liz!!! Last night my boyfriend admitted that he had a man crush on Damon!! I was rofl, cause I didn't wanna tell him I found Damon handsome hahaha :lol:

I agree with Liz; your boyfriend has good taste! how nice, both of you like Damon. :D

---

this picture of Damon is... :\ :

b00ftmx4_640_360.jpg

btw, THAT VIDEO LOLOL. Dave seems like he's bullying the interviewer.... and Damon and Alex are so charming :wacky:

HIS HAND. :awesome:

and which one is he in the last photo? the one at the corner? i'm not sure. :thinking:

btw, great finding!

I agree with Liz; your boyfriend has good taste! how nice, both of you like Damon. :D

---

this picture of Damon is... :\ :

b00ftmx4_640_360.jpg

btw, THAT VIDEO LOLOL. Dave seems like he's bullying the interviewer.... and Damon and Alex are so charming :wacky:

Wait, why dont you like that picture? It's HAWT :sweatdrop:

Yeah, that was funny :D

What? I think he looks so good on this pic!

Dave totally is^^ The other ones just sit and laugh, those basterds :tongue:

I mean seriously. i keep thinking that was some sort of prank or something they were playing on the interviewer :inquisitive: i mean alex and damon keep laughing hysterically.

tumblr_l2qi8eLw0Z1qadyb5o1_400.gif

tumblr_l2sei6VTCS1qahd7eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l2sp88axqD1qbuc0to1_400.jpg

"Oh noes! I dropped mah huffy!"

^ i know! haha

I just read this quote from Graham:bomb:

“Damon and I especially have done that. I’d give him lovebites and he’d give me lovebites. A cruel trick. But it’s never really soberly. And after kissing him… it’s a bit like when farmers force sheep into sheep dips. When they come out the other side they’re probably quite similar to how I feel after kissing him. To quote Justine, he’s a washing-machine mouth. He’s got a very large tongue, you see, and I haven’t.”

Graham on kissing men

:stunned: :dead:

found something...

damonblackdicklol.jpg

:P

b00ftmx4_640_360.jpg

i find that picture slightly scary. :\

^ i know! haha

I just read this quote from Graham:bomb:

“Damon and I especially have done that. I’d give him lovebites and he’d give me lovebites. A cruel trick. But it’s never really soberly. And after kissing him… it’s a bit like when farmers force sheep into sheep dips. When they come out the other side they’re probably quite similar to how I feel after kissing him. To quote Justine, he’s a washing-machine mouth. He’s got a very large tongue, you see, and I haven’t.”

Graham on kissing men

:stunned: :dead:

FWAAAAAA :bomb::drunk:

-----

Damon+Albarn+damon1.jpg

love_music_34_wenn1841334.jpg

love_music_14_wenn1841314.jpg

Damon has a beautiful nose. :wacky:

755727501.JPG

<3

Graham on kissing men

:lol: right.

he's got a very large tongue :stunned:

Damon has a beautiful nose. :wacky:

755727501.JPG

<3

he has! i have a thing about noses i swear...but yes he has a cute nose.