✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so while Tumblr's being a bitch right now I thought you guys would be interested in this-apparently Ping Pong is srz bznz to Damon:

Susan Sarandon is set to open a branch of her popular ping-pong club in London with the help of rocker Damon Albarn.

The Hollywood actress launched tennis table hotspot SPiN in New York last September (09) and now backers are scouting for locations in London for another outpost.

According to the New York Post, the ”Gorillaz” star Albarn has signed up to invest in the project, reports the Daily Express.

SPiN branches have also launched in Milwaukee and Wisconsin, while a temporary club has opened in Los Angeles.

http://www.abcnews.in/entertainment-news/susan-sarandon-set-to-bring-ping-pong-club-to-london-8669/

dlsfjlskdjootieutre

WHAT EVEN?! :lol: DAMON!!!

He sure does love that ping pong. LOL

And Susan Sarandon sure is showing da tatas in that picture they have up on that website of her :laugh3: no wonder Damon was so likely to invest lol

Right? This is the first I've heard of it too-and it's been on that Twitter since Oct. 16th (a few reports of it too it looks like). This should be interesting!

And Susan! :laugh3: Seriously though I hope to be able to rock a bod like that in my 60s! Please God make it happen! :D

Shani definitely post that on tumblr, i NEED to reblog that shit and put it on the Damon tumblr LOL he is so rediculous! hahahaha

I'm not a big fan of Susan but her body is rockin' for a 60 yr old that's for sure. Dude if Damon really opens one of these clubs that's gonna be where I hang out all the time when I get my ass back to London LOL.

Shani definitely post that on tumblr, i NEED to reblog that shit and put it on the Damon tumblr LOL he is so rediculous! hahahaha

I'm not a big fan of Susan but her body is rockin' for a 60 yr old that's for sure. Dude if Damon really opens one of these clubs that's gonna be where I hang out all the time when I get my ass back to London LOL.

I finally was able to get it on there when during a rare moment when Tumblr wasn't being a bitch tonight! :laugh3:

Seriously though it will be very interesting to see how this goes-I'm not surprised with it either-apparently Susan's new BF (some 20-something, Lord! :rolleyes:) is a champion Ping-Pong player and thats how she got into it. I wonder if he knows Damon then?

LOL ewww im sorry that's just wrong, are her kids older than the BF? :sick:

Anyway, yeah I bet Damon has one of ping pong tables even in his stupio. He use to be so into soccer (errrm football sorry) what happened? :lol:

:laugh3: I know right? I just cannot into people dating like 40 years their junior like they're trying to prove something?

I know-I miss him in his footballer gear! Its not like he's out of shape-the boy rides his bike as a form of transportation for cryin' out loud! Is Ping Pong a stoner sport? :sneaky:

Both Demon Days and Rhinestone Eyes were fantastic live :blush:

And girls! Lookit this booty hanging out. I felt like a right perv but I have some pics of just his butt hanging out like this on my camera :laugh3:

tumblr_lahwoquE7P1qa02uno1_500.jpg

also total TMI but I swear a couple times when he was dancing on stage right in front of me the pants were so low, i saw plenty of pubes :stunned: :embarrassed::sneaky:

:laugh3::laugh3: I'm sure you have no complains about that!

Hello everyone!

Another one of my random posts as I know I come on here rarely. However I had the great opportunity of meeting the lovely Suzi Winstanley at an art function last week!

I talked with her quite a bit throughout the evening about her art and she was the greetest and kindest woman. I true artist and environmentalist. I couldn't help but keep thinking about all the connections her artwork seemed to have with the theme of the idea of Plastic Beach. No doubt I am thinking perhaps Damon was inspired by his lovely missus and the work she does for such an album :)

2788_194788575220_147999180220_6765506_1490953_n.jpg

Im sure a lot of you already know her.. she is the one in purple shirt and black pants. A truly great human being by what I saw.

I also laughed as the night went on as someone later (Im not sure how it got brought up in convo) but they mentioned Snoop Dogg and she said she was related to him! I am laughing, is this a connection I'm wondering between Damon's love of Snoop or what? LOL

I did not ask her anything about Damon though, I felt weird doing so :(

I didn't want to pry or seem like I was just talking to her for that reason.

Anyway make of it what you will.

Also congrats Lizzy on meeting Damon! Welcome to the club!

:surprised:

Hmm, you're right, I think she's also a big inspiration to Damon.

But related to Snoop Dogg? o_________________o TROLOLOLOLOL. :thinking:

Oh yes, speaking of Suzi being an inspiration, Damon wrote Northern Whale for her, am I right?

Seriously the funniest thing I've heard all week xD

OMGldksjfkdsfds DAT ASS

tumblr_lainfww2rZ1qbwiqro1_500.jpg

Quoted, because I want that on this page. :P

OK so while Tumblr's being a bitch right now I thought you guys would be interested in this-apparently Ping Pong is srz bznz to Damon:

Susan Sarandon is set to open a branch of her popular ping-pong club in London with the help of rocker Damon Albarn.

The Hollywood actress launched tennis table hotspot SPiN in New York last September (09) and now backers are scouting for locations in London for another outpost.

According to the New York Post, the ”Gorillaz” star Albarn has signed up to invest in the project, reports the Daily Express.

SPiN branches have also launched in Milwaukee and Wisconsin, while a temporary club has opened in Los Angeles.

http://www.abcnews.in/entertainment-news/susan-sarandon-set-to-bring-ping-pong-club-to-london-8669/

Ping pong lover eh. But that's a good thing, it would help him keep fit. And Damon being fit is... Heh heh. :awesome:

:|

Hello everyone!

Another one of my random posts as I know I come on here rarely. However I had the great opportunity of meeting the lovely Suzi Winstanley at an art function last week!

I talked with her quite a bit throughout the evening about her art and she was the greetest and kindest woman. I true artist and environmentalist. I couldn't help but keep thinking about all the connections her artwork seemed to have with the theme of the idea of Plastic Beach. No doubt I am thinking perhaps Damon was inspired by his lovely missus and the work she does for such an album :)

2788_194788575220_147999180220_6765506_1490953_n.jpg

Im sure a lot of you already know her.. she is the one in purple shirt and black pants. A truly great human being by what I saw.

I also laughed as the night went on as someone later (Im not sure how it got brought up in convo) but they mentioned Snoop Dogg and she said she was related to him! I am laughing, is this a connection I'm wondering between Damon's love of Snoop or what? LOL

I did not ask her anything about Damon though, I felt weird doing so :(

I didn't want to pry or seem like I was just talking to her for that reason.

Anyway make of it what you will.

Also congrats Lizzy on meeting Damon! Welcome to the club!

Wow, that an amazing little story there, yea, she looks like a warm, friendly person from just that picture. Yea, I would also agree Damon is inspired by his wife, and she is probably inspired by him too, they both seem to do their own thing as well as together, so there must be so much admiration for each other in the work they each do.

Snoop Dogg related to Suzi :wideeyed: :laugh3:

HAHA!!!!!! Just LOOK at that rump playin' peek-a-boo from under dem boxer-briefs! :wink3:

:lol: RUMP shani, you say some funny things sometimes.

Really, Damon has some weird passions these days :lol:

And Susan Sarandon sure is showing da tatas in that picture they have up on that website of her :laugh3: no wonder Damon was so likely to invest lol

:laugh3: as long as there is tatas, ping pong and snoop dogg involved in the project, Damon is IN.

Nice choice! I would like to hear Kids With Guns too, also Demon Days (song), Rhinestone Eyes and O Green World.

Oh yes, would be so happy to hear those 4 :wacky:

Oh yes, speaking of Suzi being an inspiration, Damon wrote Northern Whale for her, am I right?

Haha, I don't know but whale seriously? :tongue:

Omg that Snoop Dogg thing is too funny :lol:

Oh yes, would be so happy to hear those 4 :wacky:

Haha, I don't know but whale seriously? :tongue:

Omg that Snoop Dogg thing is too funny :lol:

:laugh3:

I can just imagine... "Honey are you sure my butt doesn't look big in these pants... 'cus I mean you did write Northern Whale about me... :confused: "

LOL

gbqww.jpg

:wideeyed: open shirt...

Hey so Kelly, I guess varooka on tumblr didn't meet Damon last night :cry: I feel terrible for her. She said all the buses at the Houston arena were parked underground and when the buses came out to drive away she ran after them and got glass in her foot D:

I just ugh, feel for her. I think her out of all Damon fans deserved to meet him, she's been a huge fan for years and she is so nice to everyone. I know it wasn't me but still I feel sad.....

tumblr_lak0fgG5vn1qa88wfo1_400.jpg

Well she hasn't been on tumblr really she's been on twitter though and said she can't bare to look at Damon pics on tumblr right now or she is gonna cry :bigcry: I really just feel terrible. I would of felt the same way, I know if I hadn't of met him. I would cried in the rain I know it lol.

I just wish all of us awesome Damon fans could have one big group hug with him :lol:

I posted this in the Gorillaz thread.. needs to be in here too. He gets so mad about Glee hahaha! I love him seriously, he stands by his convictions.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

and I got a screencap of when he got mad... UNF :dead:

tumblr_lalupgTUmo1qcilyeo1_500.png

:laugh3:

I can just imagine... "Honey are you sure my butt doesn't look big in these pants... 'cus I mean you did write Northern Whale about me... :confused: "

LOL

gbqww.jpg

:wideeyed: open shirt...

GEEZUS it just went up like 100 degrees in here from that pic alone! :stunned::stunned::stunned:

I have never heard this song 'Northern Whale'. I need to go look for it! :-D

yah exactly my sentiments when I first looked at that ^^ I like the way you are wearing your shirt thar Mr Albarn :sneaky:

He needs to do that more often! :wink3:

Hey so Kelly, I guess varooka on tumblr didn't meet Damon last night :cry: I feel terrible for her. She said all the buses at the Houston arena were parked underground and when the buses came out to drive away she ran after them and got glass in her foot D:

I just ugh, feel for her. I think her out of all Damon fans deserved to meet him, she's been a huge fan for years and she is so nice to everyone. I know it wasn't me but still I feel sad.....

tumblr_lak0fgG5vn1qa88wfo1_400.jpg

No not Varooka!!! :cry::cry::cry: She really is one of my favorite people on Tumblr too! Seriously the next person that meets him needs to get a shout out from him to these beautiful women who never got the chance (Varooka, Sasha-thats Anxy, right?-and of course our OWN lovely Colleen! We :heart: you girl! :hug:)

That pic is friggin' beautiful, by the way!

Oh really!! I didnt know! I havent checked tumblr yet :( that is a terrible shame, I agree so much, she was one of the first people on tumblr to follow me and I enjoy her posts and she seems so devoted as a fan, she just loves the man for his music.

Well she hasn't been on tumblr really she's been on twitter though and said she can't bare to look at Damon pics on tumblr right now or she is gonna cry :bigcry: I really just feel terrible. I would of felt the same way, I know if I hadn't of met him. I would cried in the rain I know it lol.

I just wish all of us awesome Damon fans could have one big group hug with him :lol:

I posted this in the Gorillaz thread.. needs to be in here too. He gets so mad about Glee hahaha! I love him seriously, he stands by his convictions.

That poor girl. She really is awesome too! :heart:

OMG-CAN THIS MAN GET ANY SEXIER!!!!!!! I :heart: that smirk and laugh too. That interviewer drives me batshit though. :angry: It's as if he really tries anything to push Damon's buttons (remember the last interview he did with Damon and Jamie where he thought he was being soooo funny with them?)-does he really want Damon to flat out choke him?

And I....uh, have an idea for that cap if you don't mind, lovely Lizzy! :wink3:

Didn't he write Northern Whale around the time that whale came up the thames. I think it died. It was a bit enough story at the time. I think it's a love song to her inspired by that.

Aww, that is so shit. I feel awful for her.

ANGRY DAMON. :awesome:

Oh gosh, that's terrible.