✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

LSEJGLKJERAIOTYOEARIOJGKLDFJGKJDF

YOU GUYS IM FREAKING OUT, MY FRIEND RILEY ON TUMBLR JUST MET CASS, PAUL AND DAMON AFTER THE SHOW LKSDGLDFGKDFJLGKLDFJG DFGKLLDFKGFDJLGF :freak:

I know it's not me, but omg omgomgomg just the fact that people are meeting them is making me so exited!!

I HAVE TO MEET HIM ;_____________;

(holy fuck, i sound possessed! i don't even want to think about how my reaction will be if i do meet him :shame:)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LSEJGLKJERAIOTYOEARIOJGKLDFJGKJDF

YOU GUYS IM FREAKING OUT, MY FRIEND RILEY ON TUMBLR JUST MET CASS, PAUL AND DAMON AFTER THE SHOW LKSDGLDFGKDFJLGKLDFJG DFGKLLDFKGFDJLGF :freak:

I know it's not me, but omg omgomgomg just the fact that people are meeting them is making me so exited!!

I HAVE TO MEET HIM ;_____________;

(holy fuck, i sound possessed! i don't even want to think about how my reaction will be if i do meet him :shame:)

:surprised: THAT'S GOOD NEWS!!!

I hope you get to meet them. :hug: You totally must! You deserve ittttt

And POST THOSE PICTURES if you take pictures with them! :whip:

I'm happy for you. :botoxlips:

lizzy, u will meet him. no worries girl. <3

and omg you guys. i want this fucking melodica so bad.

2dqogw2.jpg

2ywcze9.jpg

2cfdztk.jpg

4tu9.jpg

ndwjcw.jpg

HNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

1zqv968.jpg

vgqvxh.jpg

2n56ww.jpg

34zhbmd.jpg

11bhdz4.jpg

2z7pml3.jpg

i LOVE this picture. <3 <3

ugh, goodnight everyone. i hate sundays. some damon spam 2 make it better. <3

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG another one of my tumblr friends just said she met him... here are both Cassie and Riley's pics.. I doubt they will mind me posting them ;_____;

68166_10150271564260514_857015513_15368681_732063_n.jpg

HE LOOKS SO HAPPY OMFGGGGG :freak: gold toof ftw :wacky:

scaled.php?tn=0&server=138&filename=tdlj.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

UNFFFFFF

Ok, I really feel like he makes time for his fans. Think about it, there's never been a bad fan story and remember at the NDLTR premiere? Damon didn't care about taking interviews... but he went straight over to his fans and started taking pics and talking with them and always signs stuff. <3

OMG I CANT SLEEP.

I think D girl has that melodica! Am I right? :uhoh:

Nice picspam, Colleen! :wacko:

I love how he always has that sort of lazy bored look during the early Blur days, such a charmer. :charming:

Oh my I'm such a fangirl.

your welcome bb.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG another one of my tumblr friends just said she met him... here are both Cassie and Riley's pics.. I doubt they will mind me posting them ;_____;

UNFFFFFF

Ok, I really feel like he makes time for his fans. Think about it, there's never been a bad fan story and remember at the NDLTR premiere? Damon didn't care about taking interviews... but he went straight over to his fans and started taking pics and talking with them and always signs stuff. <3

OMG. those girls are freaking lucky. and hes so adorable in that first pic! omgomgomgomgomgomg.

UNFFFFFF

Omg Liz if you meet him I'm so trying too :bomb:

Will cross my fingers for you!

Wow!!! These pics have me so excited as well. I wouldn't know how to go about it though! I'm totally clueless about it :D

This is where I bought the melodica: http://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/Hohner-Melodica-32-Fire-inkl.-Etui-und-Zubehoer/art-BLA0002145-000

It comes with a hardcase (my friend thought I was showing her a powertool....!) and an extension tube thing so you can lay it on a flat surface and play with both hands.

Perrine, you need to try and meet him whether I meet him or not :P

And oh god, someone on tumblr just pointed out that everyone who has tried to meet him so far on this tour has ;______; he's came out for every show so far OH GOD. He's so wonderful :dead:

I'm gonna just arrive really early and be nice to security and find where the tour buses are parked and wait for them :D and if that doesn't work then I'll leave RIGHT after the show and head out by the buses to catch them before they leave :wacky:

WOW that is so amazing!!!

And oh god, someone on tumblr just pointed out that everyone who has tried to meet him so far on this tour has ;______; he's came out for every show so far OH GOD. He's so wonderful :dead:

I'm gonna just arrive really early and be nice to security and find where the tour buses are parked and wait for them :D and if that doesn't work then I'll leave RIGHT after the show and head out by the buses to catch them before they leave :wacky:

Liz I hope hope hope you meet him, fingers crossed for you! :D

tumblr_la522kCZAf1qbuv8xo1_500.jpg

getting a Damo hug :dead: OH GOD I WANT ONE!!!

and you guys should really try. Where there is a will there is a way :D I'm not telling you guys to stalk them, but really, don't give up and be nice to security ppl (that ALWAYS pays off) and just act semi normal :lol: and good things will happen!

Yeh. basically don't act like an obsessive fangirl or they might get worried and not give you any chance of being around when Damon comes out :lol:

I think I would be eternally happy if I got a hug off Damo, christ can you imagine, listening to his music and admiring his talents for months or years and then having physical contact with him for those few seconds :dead:

Ddid you see on tumblr people said he had soft skin :laugh3:

YES! I read about him having soft skin :wacky::lol: OH GOD I WANT TO TOUCH IT!!

And yes no worries, I won't act like an idiot around him I promise :lol: When I met Jonas from Mew and Sergio from Kasabian I was surprisingly calm and just tried to talk to them normally. Then after they left it sort of hit me lol.

I definitely plan on getting to the venue early Nina! And yes, I had to wait till 3am for Serge to come out, they were still inside partying with Oasis after the Brit Awards :lol:

:laugh3: Who'd of thought it!? Soft skinned Damon.

Yea, I suppose you just have to imagine yourself in their position, if your fans came up to you and were all screaming and overeacting, you would want to make a quick exit :lol: where as if they are calm, you would be happy to talk to them for a few moments.

Exactly. And after all even though we might come online and obsess over them, they are just people too in the end and imagine how would you react if ppl were flipping a shit over you? :lol:

Here is the setlist they have been playing it looks like:

1. Orchestral Intro

2. Welcome to the World of the Plastic Beach

3. 19/2000

4. Last Living Souls

5. Stylo

6. On Melancholy Hill

7. Rhinestone Eyes

8. Superfast Jellyfish (with De La Soul)

9. Tomorrow Comes Today

10. Empire Ants (with Yukimi Nagano)

11. Broken

12. Dirty Harry (with Bootie Brown)

13. El Mañana

14. White Flag

15. To Binge (with Yukimi Nagano)

16. DARE (with Rosie Wilson)

17. Glitter Freeze

18. Sweepstakes

19. Plastic Beach

Encore:

20. Cloud of Unknowing (with Bobby Womack)

21. Feel Good Inc. (with De La Soul)

22. Clint Eastwood (with Bashy)

23. Don't Get Lost In Heaven

24. Demon Days

WTF No Kids with Guns or O Green World :cry: Those are two of my favorites!!! I hope they play those at my show still.