✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

LOLOL Louise, Damon vs. Graham for the sweetest :lol:

I can't imagine meeting both of them together and the sweetness overload there:stunned:

Awww louise, yea, Graham seems so sweet, his voice, the facial expressions he uses, his humour, his 'awkwardness', etc.

Anyone on tumblr in here, you know varookamcsalt (I don't know her real name haha) ? Anyway, I hope she meets Damon too, sooo many have had massive luck and have met him, so it seems if you are determined enough you strike it lucky.

Yes!! I love V! She is a wonderful person and I keep telling her she will meet Damon, she just has to try! hahahh

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right? I need new life goals now LMFAO!

I mean seriously that was one of my life dreams right there. I think my goals should just keep being, MEET DAMON AGAIN, MEET DAMON AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN:lol:not like he would be creeped out by that at all! HAHAH!

No but it would be awesome to meet with Graham and Alex too! And Dave :P

Shani I know you posted this on tumblr too... hope you don't mind me posting it in here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4gYP3AXIdU&feature=player_embedded#!

Looks like while Gorillaz were in Chicago last night they had a day off and Damon performed with Massive Attack since they were in the city too. He is practically in that band as well LOL. Maybe I should of gone to the Chicago show too and creeped on this Massive Attack show as well :lol:

I just wanted to bump and put this picture in here :D

72434_444242912550_537252550_5742869_6695415_n.jpg

LMAO!!!!:laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: OH THAT IS PERFECT!!!!!!!

You know the scary thing? I can actually see that happening! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I'm thinking of that Smoggy and Damon scene in Bananaz now with them both stinking up that room and Damon complaining that he is gonna throw up and won't be able to sing now :laugh3: And Jamie... " YOU LITERALLY JUST SHIT YOUR PANTS AND THEN GO IT WASN'T ME!" :laugh3: yup. it totally happened hahahahahha

tumblr_ladgv1kI6Q1qd5tavo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lae45x2hhJ1qzmw1so1_500.png

I'm thinking of that Smoggy and Damon scene in Bananaz now with them both stinking up that room and Damon complaining that he is gonna throw up and won't be able to sing now :laugh3: And Jamie... " YOU LITERALLY JUST SHIT YOUR PANTS AND THEN GO IT WASN'T ME!" :laugh3: yup. it totally happened hahahahahha

tumblr_ladgv1kI6Q1qd5tavo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lae45x2hhJ1qzmw1so1_500.png

LMAO!!!!!! Poor Damon!!!! He seriously does have a fragile tummy doesn't he? :lol: I :heart: that man!

HA!!!! The first pic! 'Bitch better NOT get between me and my bubbly!' :laugh3:

Mine is in november too perrine :wacky: its sooo exciting isnt it?? :D What songs do you want to hear played?

Omg omg!

I sooo wanna hear Kids with guns as it's my fav Gorillaz song, but they haven't been playing it lately :/ Also, lots of Demon Days songs, and not so much the songs like Stylo or Sweepstakes, but anyway I know it's gonna be awesome!

What about you?

That's great! Please do review it too. :P

I will! I fear it won't be as long as Lizzy tho :tongue:

Omg omg!

I sooo wanna hear Kids with guns as it's my fav Gorillaz song, but they haven't been playing it lately :/ Also, lots of Demon Days songs, and not so much the songs like Stylo or Sweepstakes, but anyway I know it's gonna be awesome!

What about you?

Nice choice! I would like to hear Kids With Guns too, also Demon Days (song), Rhinestone Eyes and O Green World.

Both Demon Days and Rhinestone Eyes were fantastic live :blush:

And girls! Lookit this booty hanging out. I felt like a right perv but I have some pics of just his butt hanging out like this on my camera :laugh3:

tumblr_lahwoquE7P1qa02uno1_500.jpg

also total TMI but I swear a couple times when he was dancing on stage right in front of me the pants were so low, i saw plenty of pubes :stunned: :embarrassed::sneaky:

Liz, I'm still all excited that you got to meet him! I'm so damn happy for you! He sounds like he was just such a sweetheart. I think I'll try and say hello to him too at the concert I'm going to. I'm kind of afraid to say it to my friend though. I just know she'll just roll her eyes at me!! Plus I have NO idea what I'd say to him without making a total fool of myself!

*BIG SQUISHY HUGS* Thank you for your positivity BB!!!! I'm actually feeling it now because I just found out that I WILL be able to go to the show (my sister said she is clear to do so THANK GOD!!!! :D) and I am (VERY cautiously I may add!) feeling everything is falling into place! Now I just need to get rid of whatever this shit illness I have been having for the past week is DONE before my vacation starts next Saturday-I thought it was sinus crap but it's just too intense-I have vertigo, a bad sore throat and constantly drained. It sucks!!!:(

Other than that I am wicked excited and happy!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D Again Liz-EVERYONE really! THANK YOU and Liz once again CONGRATS!!!!! :heart:

Oh YAY!! I'm so happy for you!!! I hope it's fantastic, and that you get to meet him!

Plus the one dude made fun of Damon's gold tooth for a bit too! I really should of told them where to go but my mind was just so focused on happier/ Damon related things :wacky:

Like, to his face, or before he came out?

What a bunch of knobheads. Seriously. They are just ridiculous. So disrespectful.

Liz, I'm still all excited that you got to meet him! I'm so damn happy for you! He sounds like he was just such a sweetheart. I think I'll try and say hello to him too at the concert I'm going to. I'm kind of afraid to say it to my friend though. I just know she'll just roll her eyes at me!! Plus I have NO idea what I'd say to him without making a total fool of myself!

Even if your friend will find you a bit crazy if you tell her it's important to you I hope she'll understand and make efforts to please you.

Both Demon Days and Rhinestone Eyes were fantastic live :blush:

And girls! Lookit this booty hanging out. I felt like a right perv but I have some pics of just his butt hanging out like this on my camera :laugh3:

tumblr_lahwoquE7P1qa02uno1_500.jpg

also total TMI but I swear a couple times when he was dancing on stage right in front of me the pants were so low, i saw plenty of pubes :stunned: :embarrassed::sneaky:

:o:o:o My GOD you could bounce quarters off that thang!!!

And Damon, dear Damon, you really are trying to give Miss Jackson (If you're NASTY! :wink3:) a run in the 'wardrobe malfunction' department aren't you? ;) (Not that you'll hear any complaints from your girlz.....and a few boiz!:sneaky::wink3::kiss:

It was nicely shaped.

And yes, more than I thought I would get, but not unwelcomed :wacko:

See my above quote. :sneaky:

Even if your friend will find you a bit crazy if you tell her it's important to you I hope she'll understand and make efforts to please you.

We all gotsta make this happen! And I'm tellin' you right now, my sister isn't having a SAY in the matter-we're hittin' the busses!!!!:sneaky:

Oh YAY!! I'm so happy for you!!! I hope it's fantastic, and that you get to meet him!

Like, to his face, or before he came out?

What a bunch of knobheads. Seriously. They are just ridiculous. So disrespectful.

Yes! You better try! hahah and no they didn't say it to his face, they were cowards who had the nerve to call him an arrogant asshole too. Smoggy might of tackled them if they said that to him :laugh3: Right tools.

:o:o:o My GOD you could bounce quarters off that thang!!!

And Damon, dear Damon, you really are trying to give Miss Jackson (If you're NASTY! :wink3:) a run in the 'wardrobe malfunction' department aren't you? ;) (Not that you'll hear any complaints from your girlz.....and a few boiz!:sneaky::wink3::kiss:

See my above quote. :sneaky:

We all gotsta make this happen! And I'm tellin' you right now, my sister isn't having a SAY in the matter-we're hittin' the busses!!!!:sneaky:

Bounce quarters off of it :laugh3:

Yeah, tell the lil sis and whoever else you girls are going to shows with to pipe down and go chill out in the car if they don't want to stalk those buses!

I also just feel that this picture needs posting again. As always:

Damon+Albarn+shower2.jpg

I mean seriously how much of a tease do you have to be to have a whole shower photoshoot? :dead:

Yes! You better try! hahah and no they didn't say it to his face, they were cowards who had the nerve to call him an arrogant asshole too. Smoggy might of tackled them if they said that to him :laugh3: Right tools.

Bounce quarters off of it :laugh3:

Yeah, tell the lil sis and whoever else you girls are going to shows with to pipe down and go chill out in the car if they don't want to stalk those buses!

I also just feel that this picture needs posting again. As always:

Damon+Albarn+shower2.jpg

I mean seriously how much of a tease do you have to be to have a whole shower photoshoot? :dead:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! I swear to God I have saved that picture many, MANY times to my comp-and I'll keep doing it too! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Did you girls see this picture on tumblr? I think all of you are following Panny? She's pretty much the Blur encyclopedia and is super kind and always finds awesome photos. Anyway Danessa from Blurscene made this saying Panny was Damon's inspiration :lol:

tumblr_laiguiIG7s1qbuv8xo1_500.jpg

^ that pic is really cute though, looks like lots of pics of little Missy on his piano :heart: AWWWW!

Did you girls see this picture on tumblr? I think all of you are following Panny? She's pretty much the Blur encyclopedia and is super kind and always finds awesome photos. Anyway Danessa from Blurscene made this saying Panny was Damon's inspiration :lol:

tumblr_laiguiIG7s1qbuv8xo1_500.jpg

^ that pic is really cute though, looks like lots of pics of little Missy on his piano :heart: AWWWW!

This is too cute!!!!! And I :heart: how much Damon is such a proud pappa!!!!!:D

Hello everyone!

Another one of my random posts as I know I come on here rarely. However I had the great opportunity of meeting the lovely Suzi Winstanley at an art function last week!

I talked with her quite a bit throughout the evening about her art and she was the greetest and kindest woman. I true artist and environmentalist. I couldn't help but keep thinking about all the connections her artwork seemed to have with the theme of the idea of Plastic Beach. No doubt I am thinking perhaps Damon was inspired by his lovely missus and the work she does for such an album :)

2788_194788575220_147999180220_6765506_1490953_n.jpg

Im sure a lot of you already know her.. she is the one in purple shirt and black pants. A truly great human being by what I saw.

I also laughed as the night went on as someone later (Im not sure how it got brought up in convo) but they mentioned Snoop Dogg and she said she was related to him! I am laughing, is this a connection I'm wondering between Damon's love of Snoop or what? LOL

I did not ask her anything about Damon though, I felt weird doing so :(

I didn't want to pry or seem like I was just talking to her for that reason.

Anyway make of it what you will.

Also congrats Lizzy on meeting Damon! Welcome to the club!

Hello everyone!

Another one of my random posts as I know I come on here rarely. However I had the great opportunity of meeting the lovely Suzi Winstanley at an art function last week!

I talked with her quite a bit throughout the evening about her art and she was the greetest and kindest woman. I true artist and environmentalist. I couldn't help but keep thinking about all the connections her artwork seemed to have with the theme of the idea of Plastic Beach. No doubt I am thinking perhaps Damon was inspired by his lovely missus and the work she does for such an album :)

2788_194788575220_147999180220_6765506_1490953_n.jpg

Im sure a lot of you already know her.. she is the one in purple shirt and black pants. A truly great human being by what I saw.

I also laughed as the night went on as someone later (Im not sure how it got brought up in convo) but they mentioned Snoop Dogg and she said she was related to him! I am laughing, is this a connection I'm wondering between Damon's love of Snoop or what? LOL

I did not ask her anything about Damon though, I felt weird doing so :(

I didn't want to pry or seem like I was just talking to her for that reason.

Anyway make of it what you will.

Also congrats Lizzy on meeting Damon! Welcome to the club!

Oh this is awesome!!!!!!:D:D:D Thank you for sharing this BB! From what I have heard she's a really cool person-I'm really glad Damon found such a wondreful mate (and so quickly too! :heart:)

LMFAO!

Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously? She is related to Snoop Dogg?! ldfklsdjfklsiotieituerigrf i JUST SPIT MY MILK OUT EVREYWHERERELRKEKSLDFJ SDFDS F SD HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!

Tell me this is a joke, because that is fucking hilarious if it's true, we all know how Damon is freaking obsessed with Snoop Dogg almost in a creepy way LMAO! :laugh3:

And thanks so much, that's really cool you got to meet her. It is funny because I think Damon did become more conscious about the environment and stuff once he met her I guess :D