✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay best band in the world ??

bart

i don't agree with the whole 1 zep:5 who songs ratio, though i like zep more.

pete townshend has written some songs that are as good as the best led zeppelin songs. some would argue the best who song is better than the best zep song. i don't know if i agree or disagree, but it's difficult to see a 1:5 ratio given those opinions.

i think "Baba O'Reilly" is one of the absolute best songs I've ever heard.

Well Colplay is great, but when I listen u2, and what they achieve and all the years they'd been in the music bussines, I believe Colplay is great, but not the best band in the world (besides there are so many bands outside that I couldn't say really- and the "best band" can mean anything...)

• 2 weeks later...
i don't agree with the whole 1 zep:5 who songs ratio, though i like zep more.

pete townshend has written some songs that are as good as the best led zeppelin songs. some would argue the best who song is better than the best zep song. i don't know if i agree or disagree, but it's difficult to see a 1:5 ratio given those opinions.

i think "Baba O'Reilly" is one of the absolute best songs I've ever heard.

I've only actually heard one solo pete townshend song, "rough boys", I think it is anyways...Well, I've Eminence Front too but that's a Who song which he sings. Baba O'Riley is definitly one of the greatest songs, ever. I've always loved that song. I prefer Wont Get Fooled Again, though. But I'd definitly choose Zepp over the Who anyday. Or over any classic-rock band for that matter. Even the Beatles.