✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What the hell is this?

Then stop posting in my fucking threads claiming that love doesn't exist, that med students should have calculus, making stupid comments about my favorite band, and you should take your fucking arrogance, shape it like a penis and stick it in your egotistic ass.

Sorry if my post is nasty, but he got me in a very bad moment.

*reads*

:thinking:

DAAAAAAAMN GIRL, YOU USED THE SAME SENTENCE STRUCTURE!

I lol'd so hard....:heart: you Cristina.

Then stop posting in my fucking threads claiming that love doesn't exist, that med students should have calculus, making stupid comments about my favorite band, and you should take your fucking arrogance, shape it like a penis and stick it in your egotistic ass.

Sorry if my post is nasty, but he got me in a very bad moment.

These are the reasons why I never leave this place, every time I come around I learn something new... Alexa, even when you're being nasty, you're so :awesome:

Please don't ever use my same sentence structure when you're responding with your lame ass and delusional responses. If you are going to same something, say it verbatim in your original fashion and stop being so fake for fuck's sake.

Lol.

Are you serious?

I think using the same sentence structure was the whole point buddy. That might be one of the stupidest arguments I've ever read.

And I agree on the point that your depressing ass attitude is really a fucking drag. Seriously, take it elsewhere. Get some fucking counselling or something. It's a bit old.

I do, however, love Bono.