✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What the hell is this?

I cleaned up the Blah one

blahl.png

You can't tell what the hell Hot Flashes is because some braniac decided to make the smiley be slightly green or make the background a non-contrasting color. Which smiley was that one

Looks like a rollerblade shoe.

I agree.

I cleaned up the Blah one

blahl.png

Soooooooooooo much better, well done Emma.

Now, someone tell Ian to please, replace the former blah mood with Emma's new and better looking blah.

The Blah! icon represents Thom Yorke being in a bipolar state.

I feel safe admitting this because this a Coldplay forum - full of Radiohead fans.

wut?

I've always thought of it as this Pokémon, Muk.

muk.gif

Hahaha yeah it kinda looks like that pokemon! :awesome:

I feel safe admitting that Bono is the biggest sack of shit I've ever heard and seen.

Please don't ever use my same sentence structure when you're responding with your lame ass and delusional responses. If you are going to same something, say it verbatim in your original fashion and stop being so fake for fuck's sake.

Please don't ever use my same sentence structure when you're responding with your lame ass and delusional responses. If you are going to same something, say it verbatim in your original fashion and stop being so fake for fuck's sake.

DAAAAAAAMN GIRL, YOU USED THE SAME SENTENCE STRUCTURE!

Then stop posting in my fucking threads claiming that love doesn't exist, that med students should have calculus, making stupid comments about my favorite band, and you should take your fucking arrogance, shape it like a penis and stick it in your egotistic ass.

Sorry if my post is nasty, but he got me in a very bad moment.