✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Renting a midget

Wherrwhfer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people should be able to rent really ugly and extremely fat people for parties,

so you can look great in comparasin.

Would be a nice way to boost their self-esteem and to not make everyone else look like an arrogant ass.

Nordic people are fucked up.

I agree, 100% of Nordic people are all fucked up. :thinking:

If you had read any of the topic (As you also didn't seem to even understand that she was ASKING if it was unethical in the first place) you'd know that they do it in America too.

Oh maybe 100% of Americans are fucked up too.

Would be a nice way to boost their self-esteem and to not make everyone else look like an arrogant ass.

sure, they'd have to be signed up or employed under the service.

they'd known what they'd be getting themselves in for.

I'm pretty sure i saw a program about this fat woman who was rented out to sit on men's faces and beat them up

....which just makes me wonder what the fuck was i watching.

I think it's unethical.

I'm a law student and we studied a case about this actually. It was about a circus show called "midget throwing"! Of course you can say nobody forced them to do this "job" but that's degrading anyway. I mean you could say the same thing about prostitutes, nobody force them to do this but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be forbidden IMO...

I think people should be able to rent really ugly and extremely fat people for parties,

so you can look great in comparasin.

I so lol'd at this ! :laugh3:

I mean you could say the same thing about prostitutes, nobody force them to do this but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be forbidden IMO...

I guess I don't understand the analogy because I don't see why prostitution should be forbidden. If you can give it away for free, why should you be jailed for selling it?

I think it's unethical.

I'm a law student and we studied a case about this actually. It was about a circus show called "midget throwing"! Of course you can say nobody forced them to do this "job" but that's degrading anyway. I mean you could say the same thing about prostitutes, nobody force them to do this but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be forbidden IMO...

I so lol'd at this ! :laugh3:

i don't think that's true.

but back about midgets, do people is ready -i think we should be but obviously many people aren't- to see them working on other jobs other than circus and so on?, sadly many people will mock at them even if they be good proffessionals.

I guess I don't understand the analogy because I don't see why prostitution should be forbidden. If you can give it away for free, why should you be jailed for selling it?

:blank:

i don't think that's true.

Well, some of them are working for procurers you're right but not all of them! In many cases you can say nobody force them to do it.

but back about midgets, do people is ready -i think we should be but obviously many people aren't- to see them working on other jobs other than circus and so on?, sadly many people will mock at them even if they be good proffessionals.

Not all midgets work in circus. There is a midget in my town that has a normal job and nobody is mocking him (not in front of him, at least). Who cares if people are ready or not to see them work on other jobs other than circus? That really shouldn't matter. They are as intelligent as normal people, that's the only thing that should matter in my opinion.

Not all midgets work in circus. There is a midget in my town that has a normal job and nobody is mocking him (not in front of him, at least). Who cares if people are ready or not to see them work on other jobs other than circus? That really shouldn't matter. They are as intelligent as normal people, that's the only thing that should matter in my opinion.

Then what's the matter? Short people can get jobs that don't involve them being the center of attention due to their height as well then, clearly. Nobody's saying all "midgets" have to work this sort of job, and I'm certainly sure nobody's laughing at them for it, rather with.

:blank:

Well, some of them are working for procurers you're right but not all of them! In many cases you can say nobody force them to do it.

and that's my opinion too.

i just said that like 2 years ago was a debate about it on different tvs here, and they said that, i'm not saying i agree with them or anything.