✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's your favourite merch?

I almost never buy concert merch, even though I love it. I don't for the following reasons:

1. That shit is expensive. On what planet should a t-shirt be $40.

2. I do a lot of weight lifting, so I'm a bulkier guy. Those concert t-shirts are meant to fit kids and heroin addicts.

3. I am an obsessed collector. I should never go anywhere near a merch both.

:laugh3: What?

This made me lol.

I'd love to have this shirt:

f03c4449.jpg

(it says "too many dicks on the dancefloor" :awesome:)

But at the concert I attended they only had unisex ones, which is a waste of money really. :dozey: Usually shirts are about €20-€30 here, in my opinion quite expensive.

I'm 6'3", 240 lbs., and have a 36" waist. If I can find a shirt that fits my chest, back, and shoulders, it usually looks like a dress at my mid section.

I feel your pain. same problem with pants. I've been weightlifting a lot (lower body), and if I get jeans that fit my quads, they're always huuuge at the waist. very frustrating. belts are a neccessity.

I feel your pain. same problem with pants. I've been weightlifting a lot (lower body), and if I get jeans that fit my quads, they're always huuuge at the waist. very frustrating. belts are a neccessity.

It's true. With legs, I try to drop the weight and increase the reps. (10-12 X 3). Legs and back are your biggest muscles, and any weight lifting, especially high weight/low reps., will add size quickly to those areas.

Lazy! Couldn't they just slap on a more stereo-typical Aussie/NZ animal? You guys don't have Moose running around down there do you?

I've never seen a moose...Haha. They do have a kiwi on the back!

117_1607_detail3.jpg

It's quite little, though...

I'm all anti-patriotic anyway and never wear any kiwis or whatnot :P

which U2 shirt?

(I'm wearing one now :) )

vertigi.jpg

this one! except it doesn't say Australia on the back. it was in San Diego. It's pretty big, but I love just wearing it around the house. or to bed. hmm... yeah I sleep with U2 every now and again :wink3:

what does yours look like?

470x470.jpeg

except it's blue. It's my favorite shirt, though. I honestly usually only buy merch for smaller bands, though. Because I don't really have a whole lot of money to spend and I want the money I do have to support small bands who don't really make that much money to begin with.

Oh, but I also really love my Coldplay bag. I use it more than a regular purse. heh.