✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you have any pets?

BerrymanGirl1

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my God, 5 out of our 30 parrot fishes died mysteriously tonight. And they were reddish in color, now they're pink :sick: we have already tested their ph level, ammonia, and nitrite and examined their filtration, but they're fine. We're getting scared for our Arowana; god forsake us if that fish ever dies.

in other good side, there are two bird nest at home in spring :wacky: (birds make the nest on the corner of my window) so i hear the baby birds in the mornings.
We had that happen on our front door a couple of years ago. The focus is wrong in the first picture, but you can still see most of the birdies. You can see a couple of birdies hanging out of the nest in the second picture; I think they thought I was going to feed them because they kept looking at me and opening their mouths. :lol:

xgeff5.jpg

nzi17d.jpg

oh my God, 5 out of our 30 parrot fishes died mysteriously tonight. And they were reddish in color, now they're pink :sick: we have already tested their ph level, ammonia, and nitrite and examined their filtration, but they're fine. We're getting scared for our Arowana; god forsake us if that fish ever dies.
:cry: Do you have them in a tank indoors or are they outside in a pond?

We had that happen on our front door a couple of years ago. The focus is wrong in the first picture, but you can still see most of the birdies. You can see a couple of birdies hanging out of the nest in the second picture; I think they thought I was going to feed them because they kept looking at me and opening their mouths. :lol:

xgeff5.jpg

nzi17d.jpg

Do you feed them ?

They're gonna die. :cry:

Do you feed them ?

They're gonna die. :cry:

Don't the Mommy Birdy feed them?

Yes, the momma bird fed them; I took these pictures when she was out finding food to upchuck into their mouths. We left them alone, we even tried to avoid using the front door while the nest was there. By the time all of them left the nest, there was so much bird poop on our door that we had to clean up! Our cat went crazy every day watching them from inside the house.

:disappointed:

:cry: Do you have them in a tank indoors or are they outside in a pond?

they're in a large aquarium, and beneath it are the filters.

I was thinking if the UV filter has something to do with it; I don't know, but as I said they became pink, but its purpose is to make the water clear (its a freshwater btw); the Arowana still has the same color tho.

sorry for the parrot fishes char :cry:

i hope the other ones are ok.

yes, so far the Arowana is ok, but few of the parrot fishes are weak.