✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you have any pets?

BerrymanGirl1

I wish I had a stuffed pet fox.

Or a racoon.

some time ago my dad wanted to have a dingo as a pet :uhoh:

me still want a czech wolfdog but are hard and expensive to get and care. -thought my dad had one long ago :thinking: - i even choose the name for it -if i ever have one, or a husky as i said- Eden :nice: :heart:

czech_wolfdog.JPG

but i don't know how it'll get along with my cat, thought. :anxious:

i want a siamese cat now, so european one don't feel lonely at times.

i need a big house for that :awesome: or forget about that. :shame:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:disappointed:

they're in a large aquarium, and beneath it are the filters.

I was thinking if the UV filter has something to do with it; I don't know, but as I said they became pink, but its purpose is to make the water clear (its a freshwater btw); the Arowana still has the same color tho.

yes, so far the Arowana is ok, but few of the parrot fishes are weak.

Fish turn pale when they're dying, and eventually white (dead). Something in my mind tells me it might be a scale fungus? Don't trust that though this is random shit my brain is spewing up

Fish turn pale when they're dying, and eventually white (dead). Something in my mind tells me it might be a scale fungus? Don't trust that though this is random shit my brain is spewing up

the rest of them are dead now (except the Arowana, thank god), when you have to change the water you should only remove 25% of it, and someone removed 50-60 % of water from the aquarium, and in our case, the chlorine had "bleached" those fishes.

OK prepare yourselves for this: :P

02394fe00a.jpg

Top-bottom, L-R:

Gecko, Deek, Blake

Camper, Jessie, Misty, Katie

Molly, Stumpy, Squeak, Netty

:heart:

You have three horses?!!! :heart:

Freddy, Fredolino, Wischmopp (=mop)

schweinchen012.jpg He already knows he's cool, you don't have to tell him. :wacky:

Thanks! I :heart: them all :D

You have three horses?!!! :heart:

Yeah :nice:

Technically Blake's retired, but he used to be my main competition horse.

Gecko and Deek are the ones I ride now, Gecko's 11 so a bit more... competent (lol), and Deek's only about 5 and a half now, so he's still learning a lot! :lol:

Lovely pets Graceful! But I have to ask... how did Stumpy get its name? :lol:

Haha! I suppose it is a pretty odd name :P

Pretty much, we found him as a tiny kitten, about 5 weeks old, in an old, burned-out stump at the end of our drive (I live in the country). We don't know if he was a feral cat or if someone dumped him there, but we adopted him and Stumpy seemed the best name :P :lol:

The same thing happened with Netty, believe it or not!! My dad found him tangled up in the netting they use out here to wrap round-bales (my dad used to farm hay), so he saved him and took him home :lol:

We didn't actually want to end up with 6 cats, it just kinda happened! :laugh3:

Thanks! I :heart: them all :D

Yeah :nice:

Technically Blake's retired, but he used to be my main competition horse.

Gecko and Deek are the ones I ride now, Gecko's 11 so a bit more... competent (lol), and Deek's only about 5 and a half now, so he's still learning a lot! :lol:

Horses are such graceful,beautiful animals, I love to watch them but I'm too scared to try riding one again!

That's fair enough, I know a few people like that :nice:

I guess that because I grew up riding them I've always had the mindset of having to get back on as soon as you fall off... I've fallen off more times than I can possibly keep track of :lol: