✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you have any pets?

BerrymanGirl1

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a cat, and I'm adopting two puppys sometime this summer. One is an English Sheepdog and the other is a Great Pyrenees. They're only a few days old right now. :wacky:

And yes, I love big dogs. :D

Big dogs are the best. They're so cute. :wacky: My golden is sleeping on our couch and he's like :wacky: :wacky:

Thanks Amy! :nice:

Here we go! Sorry they're so huge!!!

coco1.jpg?t=1276038153

coco2.jpg?t=1276038244

At Valentine's Day :heart:

coco3.jpg?t=1276038293

aww he's lovely. I love Retrievers. We used to have a Golden Retriever, he was the loveliest dog ever.

We used to have a dog where I lived before but it was technically my flatmate's so he lives with him now. I miss having a dog. :(

I have a 2 year old Shitzhu called Jayjay. He's a pain in the arse but I love him. He's asleep by my bed right now.

7423_127306502874_520352874_2594565_3481258_n.jpg

Jayjay's fave toy.

7423_127302237874_520352874_2594519_1997639_n.jpg

7423_127302247874_520352874_2594521_3599593_n.jpg

Sleeeeepy...zzzzzz

Awww sooo cute :blush:

Picture%201867.jpg

Omfg. :uhoh: If I ever have that in front of me, I'll die of fright.

My cat

100_0565.jpg

I couldn't find any other picture on my laptop of him :\

aww he's lovely. I love Retrievers. We used to have a Golden Retriever, he was the loveliest dog ever.

We used to have a dog where I lived before but it was technically my flatmate's so he lives with him now. I miss having a dog. :(

:hug: Thanks! I couldn't imagine not having her :uhoh:

I think you would change your mind if you were near one, their not evil slimy creatures at all, in fact their very gentle, I know alot of people have a natural phobia though.

I know I do. I've been next to snakes before, and believe me, I had the worst feeling of my life. I know it's stupid, but it is my phobia.

Nice blanket Marie :charming:

I have a rabbit

DSC04861.jpg

:tongue:

Haha thanks Perrine :hug:

Awww so cute :blush: Doesn't it get cold in the snow? I know that rabbits in forrests don't, but domestic rabbits..?

Aww So cute and such an awesome picture! :heart:

Thanks, I like it too, and I had no idea that my mom was taking it at the moment :P

I love turtles too. I'm actually saving up my money to get a tattoo of a turtle. :)

and my dog is a schnauzer. I love him so much, he's super weird but really loyal and loving and we actually found him, but he was already house trained and everything so that was really awesome.

The majority of my animals were "rescued" in a way. My turtle had it's tail bitten off by other turtles when it was little and they would pick on it. (but now my turtle is huge and aggressive), I had a frog I found that wasn't doing so well and nursed back to health, my dog was abandoned, I had taken home a baby bird that was dying and tried to nurse it to health but it died a couple days later. I also had a lizard whom the majority of it's fingers weren't burnt off along with part of it's tail and a bit of it's face.

I'm going to be one of those crazy ladies who ends up with a gazllion pets I rescued and treat them all like my adopted kids. ahaha.