✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ban the vuvuzela?

mc_squared

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well most of what she says is completely unintelligent and it always makes me rage...thus I am the victim of the trolling. Like I said, I'm not yet sure if she's intentionally saying these things or not. If so, she's quite the troll.

Well most of what she says is completely unintelligent and it always makes me rage...thus I am the victim of the trolling. Like I said, I'm not yet sure if she's intentionally saying these things or not. If so, she's quite the troll.

That's Reilly, not Christina (coldplay_is_louve)

You somewhat remind me of Nathan. Thinks people are unintelligent and you always have to go complaining about what a bunch of retarted trolls we are.

You know, except you lack the british accent and the sexiness to go with it. So NO ONE REALLY GIVES A DAMN.

/stupid post. disregard.

You somewhat remind me of Nathan. Thinks people are unintelligent and you always have to go complaining about what a bunch of retarted trolls we are.

You know, except you lack the british accent and the sexiness to go with it. So NO ONE REALLY GIVES A DAMN.

/stupid post. disregard.

lol you've got it backwards. People accused Nathan of a being a troll, he did call some people retarded though. Troll is starting to feel like the most misused term since platonic.

:edit: whoops, I forgot to disregard :(

/stupid post. disregard.

Everything Nathan says directly contradicts itself. He always says he doesn't care about what people think on here, but then he went and cried when Mishelle deleted him on facebook and told him he wasn't sexy. Also Ivit, the fact that you believe I have some care about whether you find me attractive or not makes me laugh :laugh3:

Another difference between Nathan and me is that Nathan didn't enjoy anyone's presence on this board. He hated everyone here except his minion Julie. I, on the other hand, do like a good deal of people on here. Mostly people without the word "coldplay" in their names.

/stupid post. disregard.

I mean seriously, making fun and downgrading her just because she misspelled the word decibel as decimal? Folks that use common sense would just read the misspelled word and know instantly that she meant decibels and wouldn't make unnecessary comments about her ignorance. I bet they don't even know how the decibel scale, nor how the physical pressure of sound works.

I mean seriously, making fun and downgrading her just because she misspelled the word decibel as decimal? Folks that use common sense would just read the misspelled word and know instantly that she meant decibels and wouldn't make unnecessary comments about her ignorance. I bet they don't even know how the decibel scale, nor how the physical pressure of sound works.

They taught me that at school! :idea2: