✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ban the vuvuzela?

mc_squared

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I have to give the networks a gigantic pat on the back, they do a really good job of dampening the sound of the vuvuzela, helps make it a bit more bearable.

Josh, you're still an absolute dick. At least realize that you're basically behaving like Nathan right now, please.

Josh, you're being a ****.

Who are you?

the mad scene, enter Ophelia!

sorry, been wanting to say that since I read Long Day's Journey Into Night. Seriously though, chillax Joshua.

Nah I'm fine. I haven't done anything wrong. Her ignorance is beginning to bother me.

They had a great bit tonight about the vuvu's on abc nightly news.

edit: nevermind, wrong video

I did see it on ABC Nightly News. I think they're getting close to a ban.

Actually I have to give the networks a gigantic pat on the back, they do a really good job of dampening the sound of the vuvuzela, helps make it a bit more bearable.

Josh, you're still an absolute dick. At least realize that you're basically behaving like Nathan right now, please.

I don't deny that I sound like him at the moment, simply because he always spoke his mind and got persecuted for it. I still want to know who you are.

The fact that Ivit is trying to make an intelligible argument is the highlight of my night. I love seeing her try her hardest to not sound like she has a mental illness, just so she can get back at me for never thinking she was attractive :laugh1:

I don't deny that I sound like him at the moment, simply because he always spoke his mind and got persecuted for it. I still want to know who you are.

Guess! :cheesy:

The fact that Ivit is trying to make an intelligible argument is the highlight of my night. I love seeing her try her hardest to not sound like she has a mental illness, just so she can get back at me for never thinking she was attractive :laugh1:

That's it, Josh. Fuck, you caught me.

That's it, Josh. Fuck, you caught me.

Don't be dumb. It's quite obvious Ivit. It's that, the fact that I always make fun of your heritage, and the fact that I'm nice and honest enough to tell you that you would be a horrible architect.