✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Narnia, anyone?

eff-exx

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's hawt. :wacky:

My only complaint is that Susan was in the end of the preview. She wasn't in this book at all, wasn't she? :thinking:

I'm also kind of disappointed they've skipped The Horse and His Boy. :sad: I like talking ponies. :wacky:

Nor did they do the Prequel (The Magician's Nephew) :(

I was surprised to see Susan and Peter, cuz they're not supposed to be there... Can't complain though! I like them!

What? But they'll steal the spotlight from what was meant to be an Edmund/Lucy thing. Susan and Peter had their little prime time in the last movie. EGADS.

What? But they'll steal the spotlight from what was meant to be an Edmund/Lucy thing. Susan and Peter had their little prime time in the last movie. EGADS.

+1 YES, I AGREEEE :awesome::lol:

and in the Dawn Treader, Caspian will find his future wife, so how are they gonna deal with that, now that the Prince Caspian movie has Susan kissing Caspian?

^yeah, i heard that it was shown as one of the trailers before Toy Story 3 started. how was it? :wacko:

i'm fairly certain there is the implication that susan 'likes' caspian at the end of that book though. disney put the kiss in as its easier to portray on screen

really? :thinking:

looks like i have to read that book again :wacko:

Yeah, I couldn't find them in the basement. All this Narnia talk made me want to read the books again, and now I suddenly want to catch up on all my Cornelia Funke and Philip Pullman books. :freak:

Inkheart :drunk: the only reason I watched the movie is because I like Paul Bettany

^yeah, i heard that it was shown as one of the trailers before Toy Story 3 started. how was it? :wacko:

really? :thinking:

looks like i have to read that book again :wacko:

I've an idea thats why i never liked susan so much! i'd go check but I have a sleeping baby on my knee

oddly i dont really feel the kick to read LWW, but i like the thought of reading The Last Battle.

I've an idea thats why i never liked susan so much! i'd go check but I have a sleeping baby on my knee

aww :wacko:

Susan sort of got PMS during the part where Lucy lead them in the jungle. (Prince Caspian) ahhaaha