Team Tampon or Team Pads?

hotdensestate

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to start a new thread. :sad:

Damn. Oh well, Team Pads it is.

!! Coldplaying is filled with pre-pubescent girls! Real WOMEN use tampons.

Main reason why I choose pads over tampons is an incident I had a while back. I had an implanon put in but it was fucking with my body and making me bleed weirdly every single day without fail. I couldn't possibly choose tampons for that because it varied every day, and I'd found a comfortable enough pad.

Whereas with a tampon it's rather rough and nasty.

Damn. Oh well, Team Pads it is.

Main reason why I choose pads over tampons is an incident I had a while back. I had an implanon put in but it was fucking with my body and making me bleed weirdly every single day without fail. I couldn't possibly choose tampons for that because it varied every day, and I'd found a comfortable enough pad.

Whereas with a tampon it's rather rough and nasty.

Ah, that's a good point, yeah on the beginning/end of my period I can't stand tampons, even the low absorbency ones, cuz they feel like a wild animal with sharp claws is attacking your uterus. Especially when you take them out. Ugh.

TEAM TAMPON FTW!!!

But only if it's Playtex brand... because Tampax are awful, IMO. Tampax are made by dudes who think stiffer and longer is better in every scenario.

LOL

au naturale? what's that? :uhoh:

:blank:

Ah, that's a good point, yeah on the beginning/end of my period I can't stand tampons, even the low absorbency ones, cuz they feel like a wild animal with sharp claws is attacking your uterus. Especially when you take them out. Ugh.

Lol, are they meant to like sit right up at your uterus? XD all the ones here are small and are only meant to sit at the opening I think, probly why I had the pool problem mentioned in other thread