✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Team Tampon or Team Pads?

hotdensestate

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Cosby once said that the equivalent of child birth pain for men, is taking their lower lip and pulling it over their head. A woman's uterus is like the size of a fist, and for a whole baby to fit through that is just insane.

Bill Cosby once said that the equivalent of child birth pain for men, is taking their lower lip and pulling it over their head. A woman's uterus is like the size of a fist, and for a whole baby to fit through that is just insane.

The uterus expands, The problem is the cervix and vaginal "duct".

I know the vagina gets to dilate, but still, the baby's head is bigger than that.

True,as soon as the word period is mentioned most men get uncomfortable and think is she going to go all crazy:laugh3:

I know, I mentioned that to my bf once and he was like, "NO we do NOT talk about that!" :P

I actually admire men that feel a bit interested in it.

That way you can understand women, cos having your period is a fucking pain :shifty:

Yeah. It's admirable if they are curious and are willing to hear about it. Then maybe they won't complain about our PMSing as much.

Haha, your comment was not necessary Faust.

And No, fortunately I've never got kicked in the balls, but a friend once hit me very lightly with his cellphone and it hurt like hell, but he did that because I threw him a paper there :P But he was cringing really hard and I tell you it's really painful, no joke.

But I don't know period sounds very uncomfy as well.

Team C section!

I dunno! I'm just very scared. I know many might think that makes me less of a woman, but I don't care, I even think it's a bit safer for the baby.

I heard somewhere that C-sections hurt way more afterwards than if you gave birth.

Might be because of the incision and the healing process cos it's a pretty big one. But the doctor told me she was just fine :thinking: actually many.

I heard somewhere that C-sections hurt way more afterwards than if you gave birth.

Is this true?

I guess it depends. My aunt was pregnant with twins and had C-section...she said there wasn't so much pain during or after.