✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Team Tampon or Team Pads?

hotdensestate

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heart attack.

When I was in first semester, the anatomy doctor told us once about pain, and that there's some list.

He said that a heart attack is the worse. Kidney calcifications come second, pancreatic pain third and giving birth was 4th with some other.

I've always thought being burned or shot or stabbed would be the worst kind of pain ever?, or was in terms of medical conditions only, not including injuries

FYI y'all, you're much more prone to blood clots having a C-section, because it's major surgery and you're not supposed to move much afterward (clots can form in your legs if you don't move them much). As in, the blood clot goes to your lungs or your brain and you die, leaving the dude and/or other family to raise your kid(s) without you. Still relatively rare, but much more common with C-sections versus the "natural" way.

Just thought I'd mention it's not a minor procedure, although I realize it has been made out to be over recent years, being thought of as more "convenient".

Heart attack.

When I was in first semester, the anatomy doctor told us once about pain, and that there's some list.

He said that a heart attack is the worse. Kidney calcifications come second, pancreatic pain third and giving birth was 4th with some other.

You fucking serious? Cardiac arrest > Kidney sones? Shittttt.

I've always thought being burned or shot or stabbed would be the worst kind of pain ever?, or was in terms of medical conditions only, not including injuries

I think it was just about pathologies.

You fucking serious? Cardiac arrest > Kidney sones? Shittttt.

The pain is real, and it's too bad, y'know how it is, starts with the arm, your chest, even your jaw hurts. Apparently it's so painful that you can be dead before you hit the ground.

Heart attack.

So, has He ever gone through childbirth, so as to know that a heart attack is worse?

He[/size][/b] ever gone through childbirth, so as to know that a heart attack is worse?

Those lists are made thanks to statistic, asking questions to people.

Has it occured to you that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, a woman who gave birth also had kidney stones? Or she had a heart attack and survived to say if it was painful?

Don't be so narrow minded.

Also, plenty of people have "minor" heart attacks and don't even realize it because they barely felt any pain. If heart attack tops that list, there needs to be a big caveat that they are referring to the worst heart attack you can possibly have. The weighted-average pain of all heart attacks would probably bump it down the list a bit, methinks.

But just the process of giving birth takes longer than a heart attack to start and end I would guess.

But according to some book, it's not as bad as a heart attack to actually provoque shock.

I'm not sure, I'm just saying what books and professionals said. I've never experienced both things. Just chest pain, and it's horrible, but nowhere near a heart attack.

btw: a heart attack is not a sudden thing.

If you guys actually feel interested, read a bit about it. It's a process, it's not just a sudden increase of lactate and CK-MB.

I voted au naturel, 'cause I don't use tampons or pads (bad for your vajayjay and the environment) everyone usually reacts in a EW THAT'S DISGUSTING :stunned: kind of way, but I use a Mooncup. It's the best thing ever. Seriously, I can't understand how I used to live properly without it. :cheesy:

If anyone's interested... http://www.mooncup.co.uk//

:escaping:

(haha, that totally sounded like an advertisment :P)

and the fluid goes to???

so you use it several times and it's not like tampons wastings?

Sorry I'm not a girl... :huh: