✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Team Tampon or Team Pads?

hotdensestate

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a secret, but I honestly don't understand them myself.

All I know is the # is measurement of the fit around your rib cage, and the letter is the cup size. But for some reason they don't always seem to be that accurate to me. Most people seem to be cups A, B, C or D. But do all those different boob sizes really fit in just those 4 sizes of cups? I'm excluding DDs or anything bigger, but seriously, all the people who fit into A, B, C or D don't have the same boob sizes. Not all Cs have the exact same boob size. I don't know, never mind me.

Same.

I like teh ones that smell like apples. :wacky:

:lol:

Mine smells like strawberries, and it's amazing and delicious and I wish I could eat it.

All I know is the # is measurement of the fit around your rib cage, and the letter is the cup size. But for some reason they don't always seem to be that accurate to me. Most people seem to be cups A, B, C or D. But do all those different boob sizes really fit in just those 4 sizes of cups? I'm excluding DDs or anything bigger, but seriously, all the people who fit into A, B, C or D don't have the same boob sizes. Not all Cs have the exact same boob size. I don't know, never mind me.

Yeah, I mean I know that it's just they're all so different even if they are the "same size", eg cup sizes totally differ based on what they're advertised as, and I don't know how the number corresponds exactly with the measurement around your ribcage... it just confuses me.

I remember this one time I was 14 and I was on one of my driving lessons with my dad. I had cramps, so he asked, immensely mad, why I was being so silly. I said: Nothing T__T

He kept bugging me til I got sick of it and yelled: FUCKING GIRLY PAIN DAD, PERIOD CAME!

He shut up the next half hour and took me to a store to buy some meds.

I remember this one time I was 14 and I was on one of my driving lessons with my dad. I had cramps, so he asked, immensely mad, why I was being so silly. I said: Nothing T__T

He kept bugging me til I got sick of it and yelled: FUCKING GIRLY PAIN DAD, PERIOD CAME!

Hahaha!

I love how you can use periods as an excuse whenever you want, I rarely do though, I've been late to classes coz of periods all the time and usually just take the detention coz I don't want to be like I'M LATE COZ I'M ON MY FUCKING PERIOD AND I HAD TO CLEAN MY VAGINA YOU ABSOLUTE COCKEND... yea.

I really honestly don't get it. Like sometimes I just try every bra I buy on and make sure it fits :stupid:

Haha same here it's always so long to find a fitting one!

I want to change my cup size.

I wanna be a Z :lips:

Ew!

Huge boobs are gross.

^Did you actually say "fucking?" :wacko:

Hehe, yep. I get so grumpy when I'm in pain >.< He was very schocked when I exploded :P

Hahaha!

I love how you can use periods as an excuse whenever you want, I rarely do though, I've been late to classes coz of periods all the time and usually just take the detention coz I don't want to be like I'M LATE COZ I'M ON MY FUCKING PERIOD AND I HAD TO CLEAN MY VAGINA YOU ABSOLUTE COCKEND... yea.

HAHA lolwut. That was so disgusting :P

Ew!

Huge boobs are gross.

But you said you didn't like mine cos they're small :(

I bet he was horrified! :laugh3:

Hahaha!

I've never used the excuse either, but there are times when I'd have liked to. I'd be too embarrassed though. :shame:

:uhoh:

I like smaller boobs rather than huge ones... wtf did you make me say? :disappointed:

Don't worry, I agree. If that makes sense...:uhoh: