✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Team Tampon or Team Pads?

hotdensestate

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because some pants or shorts are very tight. And we can't have those awkward underwear lines showing, now can we.

What, do you wear women's underwear?

I do hope you're not digesting it. :blank:

Ok sorry, that was bad. :facepalm:

No why did you infer that? :lol: I'm talking about men underwear

You think we wanted to bleed from our Vaginas?!

"why would we want that?"

you think we want to get bald and die younger?

No why did you infer that? :lol: I'm talking about men underwear

you think we want to get bald and die younger?

Exactly. Men's underwear is completely different. "Skinny" underwear for men is just tighty whities.

monsterundies.jpg

Unless you wear a man thong. Tell me you don't wear a man thong.

So "brief" style for you is small, but that's "big" for women.

Don't forget about the cramps, the bloating, the crying, the yelling at people for no reason....

Sucks.

Well that is the one thing I got lucky about. I get a very minimal amount of cramps and bloating. Cramps I rarely get, and they can be before, during, or after I have it, but they last for like 5 minutes at the most and aren't very bad at all. Bloating I get kind of randomly, but it's not very bad either. I can start to get in a bad mood around it, but that's also not very extreme. The one part of my period that I got unlucky about is that it doesn't come at regular intervals. It comes whenever the hell it wants. Follows no schedule. I can get it down to the "week" that it will start, but not the day, so I just have to be ready for it for like a whole week. :( And then sometimes it comes even later than that, or earlier.

No I've never worn a man thong. Just boxers. Men panties are uncomfy.

What! Then why were you saying that you prefer "skinny" underwear?

Well that is the one thing I got lucky about. I get a very minimal amount of cramps and bloating. Cramps I rarely get, and they can be before, during, or after I have it, but they last for like 5 minutes at the most and aren't very bad at all. Bloating I get kind of randomly, but it's not very bad either. I can start to get in a bad mood around it, but that's also not very extreme. The one part of my period that I got unlucky about is that it doesn't come at regular intervals. It comes whenever the hell it wants. Follows no schedule. I can get it down to the "week" that it will start, but not the day, so I just have to be ready for it for like a whole week. :( And then sometimes it comes even later than that, or earlier.

What! Then why were you saying that you prefer "skinny" underwear?

I guess it was ma bad. I wear skinny boxers, if that makes sense, they have lycra or spandex or however you call them so they're tight and skinny. Do you know what I mean?

Yeah, I actually don't get bad cramps either which I'm really happy about.

But I do feel bloated a lot.

The worst part for me is I get really emotional.

I'll cry in my car if I get a red stop light.

hahaha.

It's bad.

I have a similar thing! :cheesy:

If women panties are uncomfy, why do you wear them?

Because you don't want people to be able to see your unnerwear thru your pants.

I honestly try to avoid wearing skinneh panties as much as I can. I wear boxors sometimes durr hurr hurr.

But you have a pee pee!

:idea2:

I know who you are! Lady Gaga!

PS : I'm super confused now and I dont know the difference between panties, thongs, skinny panties and underwear. So the only thing I got is that wearing women underwear sucks and that period i

too, so whenever a girl gets angry without reason i must be more comprehensive since we men don't have to suffer that.

If women panties are uncomfy, why do you wear them?

:wtf:

I'll just never wear underwear again.

I guess it was ma bad. I wear skinny boxers, if that makes sense, they have lycra or spandex or however you call them so they're tight and skinny. Do you know what I mean?

Like biker shorts?

bike-shorts.jpg

Except not so long?

Yeah, I actually don't get bad cramps either which I'm really happy about.

But I do feel bloated a lot.

The worst part for me is I get really emotional.

I'll cry in my car if I get a red stop light.

hahaha.

It's bad.

:lol: I actually kind of wish I got all weepy. I think it would be funny. I'd have a cry, and then a good laugh at myself.

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/47397914.html

Not even gonna lie. I read every single page of comments.

Period stories. So entertaining.

I love reading Live Journal. I don't have an account there or anything, I just read it. People there are hilarious.

I have a similar thing! :cheesy:

Because you don't want people to be able to see your unnerwear thru your pants.

I honestly try to avoid wearing skinneh panties as much as I can. I wear boxors sometimes durr hurr hurr.

Let's be menstrual buddies? :cheesy:

But you have a pee pee!

:idea2:

I know who you are! Lady Gaga!

:angry:

:P

you mean boxer briefs?

boxer-briefs.jpg

Those are hott.

You wear THE Calvin Klein? Stop it. :mellow:

:lol:

YEAH!

PERIOD PALS 4 LYF

And maybe if we live together long enough, our little friends with start coming at the same time! We can be so happy together!

you mean boxer briefs?

boxer-briefs.jpg

Those are hott.

Of course Makayla knows where to find the pictures...:wink3: