hotdensestate

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. :heart:

I should get fat so I don't have to do gym class! :cheesy:

loljk, I'll always be rly skinny.

HEY CAN YOU GUYS TELL AMERICA TO RELOCATE IT'S KINDA PUSHING AGAINST MY STOMACH AND IT HURTS JUST KIDDING TROLOLOLO

That's how fat I am, obviously.

:charming:

Yeah. :heart:

I should get fat so I don't have to do gym class! :cheesy:

loljk, I'll always be rly skinny.

HEY CAN YOU GUYS TELL AMERICA TO RELOCATE IT'S KINDA PUSHING AGAINST MY STOMACH AND IT HURTS JUST KIDDING TROLOLOLO

That's how fat I am, obviously.

:charming:

Our gym classes here are so ridiculous, we just sit down for 30 minutes.

stfu you're just an irrelevant hat

Pwetty.

So? More cholesterol and diabetes for her :cheesy: You're so much better :heart:

How much of a diabetes risk is sugar?, I eat healthy, fruit,veg,chicken,fish,only have brown bread,pasta etc and I don't even like chocolate that much but I do have a weakness for regular Coke like I average 1-2 cans per day but that's pretty much my only 'bad sugar' intake.

I also have the occasional Red Bull:embarrassed:

How much of a diabetes risk is sugar?, I eat healthy, fruit,veg,chicken,fish,only have brown bread,pasta etc and I don't even like chocolate that much but I do have a weakness for regular Coke like I average 1-2 cans per day but that's pretty much my only 'bad sugar' intake.

I also have the occasional Red Bull:embarrassed:

I said it cos Crests said some "fat girl" bothers her at school.

Diabetes type 2 (the one you get if you don't stay healthy) is common between obese people.

Hey! I eat the same you do and I'm pretty skinny, no risk for me tbh. You just have to balance your diet. Eat a bit of everything but never excessively.

I'd go all specific on this, but most people would find it annoying :P

I actually eat a decent amount but I'm skinny, I've never liked junk food very much anyway and I love fruits, I nearly always pick chicken or fish over red meat which again I don't like that much, what annoys me is that on a BMI calculator I come up at like 17.4 or something:angry:

Well you have to know the formula to get BMI, and then check the charts for women.

But I suppose you know it already :P If you're worried a bit about having diabetes I wouldn't be too worried, but if it's in your family then there's a bit of risk.

Besides, plenty of food has "sugar" in it. Glucose is the main fuel for cells.

No I'm not worried about it at all because of my diet, I exercise alot and my family has no history of it but a friend is like OMG you shouldn't drink regular coke blah blah, I remind her that her smoking the best part of a pack of Marlboro Lights per day is probably a much greater cause for concern but there's no telling some people.

No I'm not worried about it at all because of my diet, I exercise alot and my family has no history of it but a friend is like OMG you shouldn't drink regular coke blah blah, I remind her that her smoking the best part of a pack of Marlboro Lights per day is probably a much greater cause for concern but there's no telling some people.

Well that's great. You might even be cardiac disease free.

LOLWUT, coke could just damage the kidneys and digestive tract if you have lots of it and never water :thinking: Still, I try not to drink too much. Maybe a glass a day but that's it. I'm not a fan of soda tbh.

I'm a smoker. Shame on me. I'm quitting though, step by step :P it's easier than just stopping suddenly. I decided to do it cos I wanna breathe ._. and I don't want a vascular-cerebral accident.

I've tried 1 cigarette in my life and hated it but alot of my friends smoke I'm not one of these vocal non smokers or anything but to be it seems a bit of a pointless habit, I can understand drinking and drugs because they have a mind altering effect if that makes sense?, whereas smoking doesn't really do anything, smells,costs lots and is really bad for you, it's good you're trying to quit though:)

I drink loads of water, I find it really refreshing, it actually quenches your thirst far better than sodas.

I've tried 1 cigarette in my life and hated it but alot of my friends smoke I'm not one of these vocal non smokers or anything but to be it seems a bit of a pointless habit, I can understand drinking and drugs because they have a mind altering effect if that makes sense?, whereas smoking doesn't really do anything, smells,costs lots and is really bad for you, it's good you're trying to quit though:)

I drink loads of water, I find it really refreshing, it actually quenches your thirst far better than sodas.

If I'm honest with you, cigarettes could make me feel relaxed. Drugs or alcohol are still bad though, very.

I drink water too, but I try to drink a normal amount of it :P and you're right, it helps a lot to feel better. Sodas just taste good.

If I'm honest with you, cigarettes could make me feel relaxed. Drugs or alcohol are still bad though, very.

I drink water too, but I try to drink a normal amount of it :P and you're right, it helps a lot to feel better. Sodas just taste good.

I agree, I only drink sodas for taste really but water really refreshes you, I probably drink about 1.5-2 litres of water a day.