✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Has Coldplay helped you in anyway?x

Cyan Kat

Coldplay also helped me by introducing me to other bands and better music.

We all seem to become very jaded about Coldplay after being on here after a while, don't we? We start off on here all excited about the band and their music and loving them more than any other band, and then slowly everyone seems to slowly lose some of that interest whether through disappointment with the band or by discovery of someone else whose music is seemingly superior. And then many seem to be here only because once upon a time they loved the band and now they either just like them or want to talk to other users. Only a handful of people seem to be on here for an extended period of time and still absolutely love the band. Its rather sad.

It's so true.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. Coldplay kind of helped me express my feelings. It was sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Sometimes it made me even more down that I was because it exactly expressed the way I felt.

Sometimes it made me look differently at some things. It made me think positive and showed me what the real music was. I can definitely say that Coldplay's songs are the story of my live. And I think that everyone here can actually say that. What more to tell? hm. It's not just the music, it's also the soul and feelings that are put in it.

• 3 weeks later...

Coldplay makes me happy..

When i'm sad, I, look at my autograph or a old concert ticket.. Then i smile..

A lot of songs means a lot for me...A lot of Coldplay stuff makes me glad.

Chris' funny dancing (In Viva La Vida, or other videos) And think back in the best day of my life. The day my favorite band was in Denmark :awesome:

And when i'm sad, they have the best songs..Talk..Such a Rush..Trouble..Fix you.. And so on..

I know a lot of people that say that Coldplay suks, or are depressing.. But i don't care anymore..Coldplay is the only band that can make me cry, because of their beautiful songs..

You may think that i'm silly, because I just said a lot of weird things..

VIVA LA COLDPLAY!

Coldplay has helped me through the death of both my uncle and my grandmother, and my breakup with my boyfriend of a year and a half. Every time I'm down I listen to them and I just feel better. They're like therapy only less expensive and more attractive.