✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Has Coldplay helped you in anyway?x

Cyan Kat

^lol *fires Anettes therapist

.... my grandfather and "mother" want me to see one because i dont talk to them or something

which is really rich considering they of all people are telling me! to see one

thats like a hippo calling a mouse fat

not even the pot calling the kettle black because i am not black (metaphorically speaking)

why do you have to see one? depression?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and talent...

and drive

but i do believe i said that already

and even so there's only so much that you can do about it

there's loads of great bands out there who just never made it because ... well just because it wasnt their luck

you certainly dont get there by being an asshole to everyone.

In the book Hysterical & Useless (Radiohead book) there is a part all about how Thom Yorke use to walk around telling everyone how he was going to become a pop star.

Chris Martin as humble as he is has stated in interviews how the band is not going to act as if they don't think their music is the best stuff ever.

It's called the law of attraction as well.

^lol *fires Anettes therapist

.... my grandfather and "mother" want me to see one because i dont talk to them or something

which is really rich considering they of all people are telling me! to see one

thats like a hippo calling a mouse fat

not even the pot calling the kettle black because i am not black (metaphorically speaking)

why do you have to see one? depression?

My mom thought I needed to go see one because she thought I was sad of my dad's alcoholism or something.

But really I'm sad of my own stupid teenage drama.

Fine I'm shit.

Not like I care tho.

/out.

We are all shit. :cheesy:

Coldplay pretty much made me who I am today.

Totally true. If I hadn't liked Coldplay, I wouldn't be here. If I was never here, I wouldn't have known you guys, or discovered all the amazing bands that are out there. I still like Coldplay, I'm just not obsessed with them like I used to be.

I like laughing at Chris Martin when he sings the really high ooooooo vowels. lolz.

My mom thought I needed to go see one because she thought I was sad of my dad's alcoholism or something.

But really I'm sad of my own stupid teenage drama.

We are all shit. :cheesy:

does it help any ...seeing one i mean

i have thought about it but im worried that by going to see a shrink im admitting to myself that ive hit so low that i need a shrink. you know?

...but it would be nice to be able to ask someone for advice and stuff because i dont have any adults to turn for to for anything as of now soo....

eh. :shrug:

In the case of my dad, bleh.

No help at all, since It's not a problem to me anymore.

In my case, well she just said things that I said to myself to make things better.

And she just treated it like some high school teen drama.

BUT I DON'T LIKE HIM THAT WAY, GAWD :bomb:

But, it was just 25 dollars an hour, little compared to the ones in America.

And she was infront of my school.

I had fun with her, like she would say "Anette, you are a beautiful girl, and a wonderfull person"

And I would be like "I'm pretty sure you say that to everybody who comes to you" :blank:

It's nice to tell someone your problems, but sometimes you just need a friend that actually gives a crap.

I mean, you're telling it to a stranger, who is really just doing it for money.

Only go, if you have mental problems or you're crazy or something.

Or you've had a problem for several years.

Coldplay also helped me by introducing me to other bands and better music.

We all seem to become very jaded about Coldplay after being on here after a while, don't we? We start off on here all excited about the band and their music and loving them more than any other band, and then slowly everyone seems to slowly lose some of that interest whether through disappointment with the band or by discovery of someone else whose music is seemingly superior. And then many seem to be here only because once upon a time they loved the band and now they either just like them or want to talk to other users. Only a handful of people seem to be on here for an extended period of time and still absolutely love the band. Its rather sad.

Coldplay - and Chris in particular - got me started playing piano again after a veeeeeeerrrryyyyy loooooooooong absence from the keys. Listening to music is a wonderful thing, but making music yourself is good for the soul. And I thank the guys for helping me with that.

In the book Hysterical & Useless (Radiohead book) there is a part all about how Thom Yorke use to walk around telling everyone how he was going to become a pop star.

Chris Martin as humble as he is has stated in interviews how the band is not going to act as if they don't think their music is the best stuff ever.

It's called the law of attraction as well.

If you yourself don't think your music is awesome, how are other people supposed to think it is most awesome?

I was listening to this dude once saying how coldplay's music has helped people through difficult times and inspired people.

I agree, when I was feeling kinda depressed I found Coldplay, the lyrics really speak to me 'you belong with me not swallowed in the sea'- thats my favourite song and I can't explain why it just is. when I can't sleep Coldplay always works again I can't explain it and the way it sends shivers down your spine and a warm feeling inside you.

Maybe I'm just weird but I know that their music is extra-ordinary...

Let me no your view etc.

honestly the band that has done that in the last times for me, is Editors.

Totally true. If I hadn't liked Coldplay, I wouldn't be here. If I was never here, I wouldn't have known you guys, or discovered all the amazing bands that are out there. I still like Coldplay, I'm just not obsessed with them like I used to be.

I like laughing at Chris Martin when he sings the really high ooooooo vowels. lolz.

Me too.