✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Has Coldplay helped you in anyway?x

Cyan Kat

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They helped me realise there are lots of better bands out there.

.... f'ing musial elitist

Oh no you di-in't.

Yep, you heard her. According to her, all of the music that exists is absolute crap and pure shit at its best except for Radiohead. Whenever someone says that Thom Yorke is a fucking depressed asshole, she comes to you to bite you in the ass and downgrade you with childish insults for the music that you listen to.

But she is allowed to say that Matthew Bellamy loves male ass bareback, how Bono is a huge sack of shit, and how the Beatles used to suck dick for a living. And no one can say anything about that because she's the monster and that's just fine.

You are full of it my dear.

Coldplay always help me :D

when i'm sad i just need to listen fix you lost! and don't panic and i feel much better :D when i can't sleep they help me too i listen gravity :heart: it's my lullaby :heart:

anyway coldplay is always there for me :D

Yep, you heard her. According to her, all of the music that exists is absolute crap and pure shit at its best except for Radiohead. Whenever someone says that Thom Yorke is a fucking depressed asshole, she comes to you to bite you in the ass and downgrade you with childish insults for the music that you listen to.

But she is allowed to say that Matthew Bellamy loves male ass bareback, how Bono is a huge sack of shit, and how the Beatles used to suck dick for a living. And no one can say anything about that because she's the monster and that's just fine.

I say Bono is a big sack of shit cos I know it makes you go all defensive cos you'd love to lick Briggins' poster :lips: I don't really mind U2 tbh, I even have a couple of songs.

Actually, I do think CP isn't THAT good. They were, in my eyes, not anymore.

You, dude, are very full of yourself.

.... f'ing musial elitist

I'm not elitist. I just.. I can't stand Chris Martin.

I used to think he was some kind of.. genius? But no, he's annoying and Viva proves how bad he is at writing songs. IMO. And yes, I might love Radiohead but there are MANY bands better than Coldplay. I even dare to say U2 is better, even if I dislike them.

BTW, asshole, I've never insulted the Beatles in any way, I just mentioned once that I don't like them. As simple as that. I'm not gonna pretend to like them just to be considered "wise".

But yes, I despise Matt Bellamy.

They are all assholes man, how do you think they got where they are today?

I think coldplay has been my best confident through the last 3, almost 4, years..

Each time I listen to them, is like I opened an old Diary, in which all of my best memories are written. They gave me friends, companionship.. they gave me wonderful feelings.

They still do.. they full my stomach with butterflies:smug:

I'm going to make a nice bowl of COOL BEANS.

Anyways, I've come to a conclution, that all of your opinions are shit.

Mine are shit, Alexas are shit, Gena's are shit..

Because we can't know what real music is, because what we say is by pure opinion.

Not fact.

Like, let's say.. just because many people's opinion say that Viva La Vida is Coldplay's best song, doesn't mean it's a fact, it's just an opinion, because there are still people that say that maybe, for example A Message, is their best song, or We Never Change.

Now, let's say that there was a survey, and it says that the band with most fans, or the biggest, is.. U2.

But that's not everyone, because everybody has different taste, some like Lady Gaga, some Like Justin Beaver (Yeah, I know that now how you spell it), or Green Day.

Because, maybe the kids that listen to pop, rap or hip hop say the same thing as we do.

Maybe they say that pop is real music, and rock or alternative rock is boring and for old 20 year old's that are boring.

But they aren't right, because that's just they're opinion.

Same as for people who listen to to Classical music, Country music or whatever.

So we can't say that Coldplay, or Radiohead is real music.

Or say that the Jonas Brothers and Justin Beaver aren't real music.

A whistle can be music, the noise of a car can be music, the flush of a toilet can be music.

Music is a noise with rhythm, and wether you guys like it or not, "BABEH BABEH BABEH OOH" has rhythm, and "PA PA PA POKER FACE" has rhythm.

It's music.

Now, we can say that we do not like it, and for such reasons, but we can not say that it's shit.

So whatever a person says about the band you like, that it isn't good, or isn't real music, or that it's shit, just know that it's an opinion, and anyones opinion on music is pure bull crap.

Opinion.. not FACT.

How is that elitism?! It counts as a way of helping! You people drive me insane with your absolute idiocy! Blaaaarg!

that depends on how she meant it

if she meant that coldplay introduced her to good music i retract my words

if she meant that she realized theres sooo many bands out there that made her realize how shit coldplay is then that is indeed a musical elitist comment

and considering the majority of her posts in the thread for the results of the coldplaying album of the decade poll i asumed its the second one.

there is nothing idiotic about my post above.

I'm going to make a nice bowl of COOL BEANS.

Anyways, I've come to a conclution, that all of your opinions are shit.

Gena's are shit..

in my opinion i disagree with your opinion of my opinions :P

Edit: Anette QUICK!

post something about how coldplay helped you so this thread isnt ruined will irrelevant arguing like the Hot Girls thread!

They halped cuz I wuz vaary vaary sad and wantud to kill maself becoz my boyfrend broke up with mee.

And I thaat dat I wuudn't faall inlove agen til' I saw Cris Martin and nao i'm happeh.

And now I lisenn to Viva La Vida avarydey.

om nom nom chris blue eyes and penis, i want to kill Gwyneth Paltrow and ther children so i can marry him an' hav mexican british babehz.

They halped cuz I wuz vaary vaary sad and wantud to kill maself becoz my boyfrend broke up with mee.

And I thaat dat I wuudn't faall inlove agen til' I saw Cris Martin and nao i'm happeh.

And now I lisenn to Viva La Vida avarydey.

om nom nom chris blue eyes and penis, i want to kill Gwyneth Paltrow and ther children so i can marry him an' hav mexican british babehz.

:stunned:

anette didnt you say your therapist told you to stop listening to Coldplay?

No, no, no.

My therapist did say that I should stop listening to Coldplay.

The story went like this, pretty corny.. SO CORN AND BEANS :cheesy:

Anyways, a bleh I had some problems with a friend and he stopped talking to me, so I got depression and I've had it for a year, so I told my therapist about it, and i told her that everything reminded me of him, like the music we listen to.

So she said "Well maybe you should get into other things, maybe stop listening to the music you both listen to.. or.. "

And I said, "But, that would be Coldplay!.. they're my favorite band!" :sad:

And she said, "Well, maybe you should stop listening to Coldplay"

She is a terrible therapist.