✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lomography.

inengsol1500

So it’s basically experimental analogue photography using of course, lomo cameras (Lomo LC-A, Diana, Holga, Actionsampler, Frogeye, Pop-9, Oktomat, Fisheye, Fisheye2, Colorsplash, Colorsplash Flash, F-stop Bang, SuperSampler, Horizon 202, Seagull TLR, and Smena 8M. --->> and oh, the new SPINNER 360!!).

10 Golden Rules of Lomography:

1. Take your camera everywhere you go.

2. Use it any time – day and night.

3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.

4. Try the shot from the hip

5. Approach the objects of your Lomographic desire as close as possible.

6. Don’t think. (William Firebrace)

7. Be fast

8. You don’t have to know beforehand what you captured on film.

9. Afterwards either.

10. Don’t worry about any rules.

Claudia (blue_girl) and I thought that a thread is a nice way to know other lomographers here in the forum, share pictures, techniques and maybe even experiences. :P

So, anybody else into lomo? :D:D:D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh3::laugh3: yeah, it's addicting. :wacky: but quite expensive- especially the films and processing them. :sad:

i bought a holga just for the reason that i can just buy cheaper fisheye lens than buy a Fisheye cam. :wacky: i don't have the money to buy many cams. :laugh3: but now, i want to buy a Spinner 360 but i dont think we have it here already. :)

you planning to buy any other cameras?

well there are better choices online, i think. more varied. compare to what the stores here offer.

:laugh3::laugh3: i do like spending money on films tho (whenever i have any). :laugh3:

So do I, but I haven't been to the cinema in ages!:P

:wacko:

I bought two Smenas and two Sokols on eBay last week. :nice:

Oh, and I have this one as well:

B00004S9WQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It leaks too much light because the back won't close properly. :whip:

i had to google what a Sokol looks like. never heard of it before :laugh3::laugh3:

my holga has the same problem with the back cover. on my first use, the back cover actually fell off. :( you can secure the back cover to the body by putting black tape to minimize the light leaks. :wacky::wacky:

wow so many people with lomos :D :D :D

i have a smena as well the 8M but one day i was trying to fix the lens and its just broke :\ i need to find a place to fix the problem..if i dont find a solution, then ill try to make a pinhole cam :nice:

I also google for solok :\ never heard of it :wacky:

last night i had a big discussion with my friends about lomography :lol: it is really hard to explain them the beauty of lomography, they say i can do everything on photoshop , which makes me go really mad :laugh4: i cant stand photoshop and digi photography :wacky:

how do you make a pinhole camera?? :laugh3:

you got to like digital photography for its practicality and well, it can really produce pictures that is well, amazing and visually pleasing. lomo is a rebel. so are you. and it's a lot of fun. :P :laugh3::laugh3:

there is diana lens available for DSLRs. :\

lol i dont know Sol, but i know ill have to find how to make a liiiiiiiitle hole in the lens :wacky: i have no idea lol

i did a workshop while ago, where i learn how to make pinhole cameras, i did one with a coke can..but i dont know how to make , a pinhole one with films :\

my holga has the same problem with the back cover. on my first use, the back cover actually fell off. :( you can secure the back cover to the body by putting black tape to minimize the light leaks. :wacky::wacky:
Yeah, I think I'm gonna try that. My pics turned out really bland. :\ (but I also used expired film so.. :tongue:) Examples:

lomo1y.jpglomo2.jpg

last night i had a big discussion with my friends about lomography :lol: it is really hard to explain them the beauty of lomography, they say i can do everything on photoshop , which makes me go really mad :laugh4: i cant stand photoshop and digi photography :wacky:
Haha, I always have that discussion with my mom. She doesn't understand the advantages (and charm) of analogue photography. She thinks I'm crazy when I'm taking multiple exposures with my Nikon F3 (:heart:), but that's so much better (and so much more fun) than creating it in Photoshop. I love PS, but it can't beat analogue. :nice:

Pinhole Camera using a matchbox[/url]! :laugh3::laugh3:
:awesome:

Anyone want to share (= post) photos? :D

waaa my friends gave me a Holga 120 for my birthday before :awesome: I just dont know if I can go to my regular photograph store to get the film developed since it's like special 120 film. How do you people get your film developed? :uhoh:

Have you heard of this camera? It's like a polaroid one except it's fuji :uhoh: I want one eventhough they are HUUGE haha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUyrI9Vj7B0]YouTube- FUJI INSTAX 200[/ame]