✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lomography.

inengsol1500

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought a paper pinhole camera kit :wacky: now ill have to do it all by myself :wacky: and i LOVE what they wrote at the instructions paper

" This paper pinhole camera is jut that...a do-it-yourself kit. it comes with instructions below, but quite frankly, it´s not so easy to put together, however if you have patience and perseverence, you´ll come out with a working camera. Good Luck"

So lovely is not it ? :wacky::lol::lol:

I just bought a paper pinhole camera kit :wacky: now ill have to do it all by myself :wacky: and i LOVE what they wrote at the instructions paper

" This paper pinhole camera is jut that...a do-it-yourself kit. it comes with instructions below, but quite frankly, it´s not so easy to put together, however if you have patience and perseverence, you´ll come out with a working camera. Good Luck"

So lovely is not it ? :wacky::lol::lol:

sounds sooo cool. :bomb:

i wanna see how it looks like. can i? :wacky:

Look, here's mine:

pinhole.jpg

:sweatdrop:

aaw nice one!! :laugh4:

Im working hard on my mine right now, and so far i have my hands full of glue :lol: and my brain is about to explode! :lol: but they warn me, so i cant complain :blush:

Of course ill show the camera when its finished, hopefully today! :lol:

use it up already! :whip:

:laugh3:

It's been way too cloudy recently. :sad:

aaw nice once!! :laugh4:

Im working hard on my mine right now, and so far i have my hands full of glue :lol: and my brain is about to explode! :lol: but they warn me, so i cant complain :blush:

Ha, it's a challenge alright. :nice:

aaw nice once!! :laugh4:

Go! You can do it, Claudia! :laugh3:

It's been way too cloudy recently. :sad:

better get sunny wherever you are right now. :sunny: :nice:

So here is,2 hours after i did it ! :D my new pinhole camera

dscf0239d.jpg

dscf0238n.jpg

dscf0240m.jpg

It was hard to make it, in special the film advancer, i had to make one by myself :dozey: since its completely impossible to use a paper one, but i found a metal thingie :) i think it will work

haha yeah, this kit is pretty cool,you just have to cut the paper and glue it or tape it, too bad that when i have to unload the film i think ill have to destroy everything :wacky: too many tape on it lol im afraid of light leaks :P

Using fujifilm superia 200 iso :)

• 2 months later...

hmmmm... had a few films processed. don't know what to feel about the outcome of one set...

so, im using holga120n. i usually put a black paper with a huge hole inside to give the pics more vignette, but i used a 135 film the last time and forgot to remove the paper. this came out:

000014.jpg

kinda fisheye without the distortion. LOL. :P im thinking of cropping the pics to square format. :sick:

• 1 month later...

omg i just read this :wacky:

Did you cut it Sol? :\ dont do it!! i think it looks perfect like that!!!

guess what? i lost my pinhole cam :\ i have no idea where i put it :disappointed:

and i bought the new sproket rocket camera :blush: cant wait to get it!

ah pfew :P never cut your negatives please!

Yes i did, holga 120 you mean :P but this one is panoramic :wacky: i thought aboutthat as well when i bought it, dunno if was a good idea lol but it was cheap :wacky: i used a 50£ voucher at lomo site and choose that cam .. i wanted spinner cam..but that was way too expensive :disappointed:

• 2 weeks later...
I did a pinhole camera with a paint can and photo paper :lol: it came out pretty well! :wacky: (made a paper positive and negative in the dark room)

I did exactly the same thing!! I did a workshop and i also use a can :D coke can!

@josh ok :nice: thanks!