✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lomography.

inengsol1500

You are right Sol :) ill try with some films i bought from this store, they are going to stop to sell them, so they are selling 3 kodak superia 200 iso pack for only 3,29€ .. and the 400iso 3 pack for 0.99 cents lol i almost bring them all :blush: .. ill show the results after i try them
Score! :cheesy:

Fietssleutel i have no idea :\ did u try to pull the film? and whats your name ? :laugh4: its hard to write your nick

oooh. i think you have to pull the film to the other side? :laugh3: LOL. i don't know. I'm just guessing.

When I pull the film, it looks like normal 35mm film except it's a bit purple. And the light side is not at the backside, but at the lens side. But the other old film I received also had the sides reversed, so maybe it's supposed to be this way. I can push the film into the other cassette, but I don't know if it just rolls onto a spool by itself or not (if not = mess). There isn't much information about these things on the internets. :D

I'm probably just gonna try. :nice:

Oh, and if fietssleutel is too difficult (I know it kinda is :D) you can just call me Laura. I guess. :tongue:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i'm not really sure if i can explain it well in English but well, I'll try. :blush:

Basically, those pics are taken in BULB mode.

you just have to set to 'B' exposure (Bulb mode) (im not sure if there's B mode in LCA+, but in my Holga 120N, there is.)

then, when taking pictures, click your shutter button and just hold it down while your still making your 'figure' usually with the use of a light pen.

eeeeeh. is that explanation okay???

• 5 weeks later...
Does anyone know how to replicate the lomo effect in photoshop elements?

Hey. Just came across this tutorial link yesterday. Hope this helps!

pst, you do know those Lomos at Team Manila right? are Lomos really that expensive or what? I'm planning of having one but I'm not sure if it's worth the price.

Pst. :) I am not really sure about the cameras from Team Manila because... I dont go in there :uhoh:... But lomo cams can range from 900Php (Vivitar UWS-- around 500 kung second hand) to 15000+php(LCA+). Mine's only 2500+Php- a Holga120N.

oh wait. here is LomoEmbassyManila's Website. Check it out for the prices. :)

I'm moving to Buenos Aires in 12 days and as a gift I bought one of the guys I'm going to be living with a fisheye camera (I think that has something to do with lomography?) and it was only $50.

Nice gift! :thumbsup: Hopefully the guy your giving it to likes it! :)

Pst. :) I am not really sure about the cameras from Team Manila because... I dont go in there :uhoh:... But lomo cams can range from 900Php (Vivitar UWS-- around 500 kung second hand) to 15000+php(LCA+). Mine's only 2500+Php- a Holga120N.

oh wait. here is LomoEmbassyManila's Website. Check it out for the prices. :)

ok magtatagalog nalang ako. pbbbbhhhhhhht :tongue: Na-check ko na ung site before, nilist down ko na rin ung mga features ng mga napagpilian kong lomos :D adik. So yung sa'yo ba eh, is made of plastic? and also the lens?

ok magtatagalog nalang ako. pbbbbhhhhhhht :tongue: Na-check ko na ung site before, nilist down ko na rin ung mga features ng mga napagpilian kong lomos :D adik. So yung sa'yo ba eh, is made of plastic? and also the lens?

:laugh3: yung sa akin, plastic body and lens. :wacky: eh di Holga120N nga yang sa akin. pero yung Holga120GN, iyon na yung glass lens. ano ba mga pinagpipilian mo ngayon?

hindi ko pa sure.....ang daming magaganda doon eh :bomb: pero ok rin sana kung glass yung lens :cheesy:

:laugh3: oo nga. ang hirap talaga pumili. andami kasing choices. :bomb::laugh3: maganda nga ang glass lens. sharper images. :wacky: hindi na nga lang ako bumili kasi may lumang camera kami na glass lens. ginagamit ko rin kasi yun. :smug: pero minsan kasi, sa tingin ko, it all comes down na lang din sa film. :laugh3::laugh3:

dont get me wrong.. but that language is funny :blush::laugh4:

it's pretty. :wacky: