🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean to say that. :freak: Like, to imply that you have a huge wonky tooth. :uhoh:

:laugh4: I know you didn't. :nice: It's fine either way, because I view it as pretty bad, anyway.

That there is no such thing as too obsessed

OHOHOHO, but there is. Trust me. I know someone who proves your theory wrong. :freak:

Thing I've learned today: According to one of my best friends, I'm incredibly great with arranging pieces of music. :thinking:

that my sisters think I usually dance like the singer in the video....:wacky:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0RQnGhxZzg]YouTube - EDWARD SHARPE & THE MAGNETIC ZEROS - 40 DAY DREAM LIVE @ THE REGENT[/ame]

haha......I'm not a freak , but this can be true sometimes....well at home

and it might be a fucking lot of work to move out of this flat

and something creepy (having to do with this song):

Me and my colleague were obsessed with that vid last night and we've been talking about it at work today. She has never heard about the band before last night.....so today some guy called us at work and I picked up and he was asking "Hey, I wanted to know if you have sell some specifics CDs in your shop or if you can order them?" I said "Yeah sure....what are you looking for?" and he said "Yeah, well stuff like Edward Sharpe & the magnetic zeros" I told him that we only sell classical CDs.....

it was kinda creepy since most people know that we only sell classical music and since this band isn't the most famous band ever....what a coincidence....

we decided it was a sign (we don't know what for though ahah)....and that I should have answered "Oh you seem to have a nice music taste, fancy a date?" Haha...:wacky: