Megalomania

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is a great idea:awesome:

i want to claim ummm.....

coldplaying: 1- the lebanese coldplay fans thread

Chris: 1-Chris saving the cat in the live 2003 tou Diary if no one has claimed it yet

2-Chris's Adiddas shoes

3-"I understand women, of course. I am a seducer."

songs/lyrics: 1-Coldplay's cover of can't get you out of my head at Glastonbury 2005

2-"i know i'm dead on the surface but i'm screaminng underneath"

.....i 'll be back later for more claims:thinking:

If possible, would like to exchange "Tears...blah blah blah" for LeftRightLeftRightLeft CD and a chorus of DAAHF for DAAHF, please. It seems no one had taken the LRLRL CD and if it's about DAAHF, I noticed that it's taken with the Escapist. But I don't want Escapist :thinking: just DAAHF. Is that possible? :sneaky:

I would love to claim things!

I claim:

Songs: The Lovers In Japan piano part, Strawberry Swing guitar riff, the song Parachutes, Yes, and "if you want me you can have me, take me baby grab me" from ladder to the sun

Live: All Points West Festival 8/2/09

Coldplaying: :wink3:, War of the Coldplay Songs thread

Chris' "This is where we have sex...No! This is where the magic happens!", guitar picks, hyperness, eyebrow raising while singing, and "Lemon entry" from Slashed

Jonny's ending bit in the Christmas message 2006, singing in Don't Panic, his best story ever, sunglasses, and his bromance with Chris

Guy's plaid shirt, the way he almost humps his bass while playing, opinion on the thinness of pizza crust, keyboard playing in the Storyteller's episode, and his explanation on the similarities between bass playing and architecture

Will's bald head, backup singing, huggable-ness, his awesome last name, and his drumsticks

Random: South Bank Show, any Japanese interview, the TV from Lovers In Japan video, and Guy's area where he just stands and is handsome and, if it is at all possible, Coldplay Tap Tap

Alright, fine. I'll play. :rolleyes: :P

For Guy may I please have his:

Cheekbones

Lips

Hands

Love for antiques/collecting

Moods of Norway boxers :sneaky:

Ummm .......... May I pretty please claim these^? :inquisitive:

If I'm not wrong, the Coldplay Puppets and Will's drumsticks are taken.

Aye, you are right about the puppets, they were in the 'Random/Phil' section, lol... damn! I didn't request Will's drumsticks, so I don't think that's a problem!

If possible, would like to exchange "Tears...blah blah blah" for LeftRightLeftRightLeft CD and a chorus of DAAHF for DAAHF, please. It seems no one had taken the LRLRL CD and if it's about DAAHF, I noticed that it's taken with the Escapist. But I don't want Escapist :thinking: just DAAHF. Is that possible? :sneaky:

I'm sorry, but I consider them to be the same thing. :\ I exchanged the Fix You part for LRLRL though.

I would love to claim things!

I claim:

Songs: The Lovers In Japan piano part, Strawberry Swing guitar riff, the song Parachutes, Yes, and "if you want me you can have me, take me baby grab me" from ladder to the sun

Live: All Points West Festival 8/2/09

Coldplaying: :wink3:, War of the Coldplay Songs thread

Chris' "This is where we have sex...No! This is where the magic happens!", guitar picks, hyperness, eyebrow raising while singing, and "Lemon entry" from Slashed

Jonny's ending bit in the Christmas message 2006, singing in Don't Panic, his best story ever, sunglasses, and his bromance with Chris

Guy's plaid shirt, the way he almost humps his bass while playing, opinion on the thinness of pizza crust, keyboard playing in the Storyteller's episode, and his explanation on the similarities between bass playing and architecture

Will's bald head, backup singing, huggable-ness, his awesome last name, and his drumsticks

Random: South Bank Show, any Japanese interview, the TV from Lovers In Japan video, and Guy's area where he just stands and is handsome and, if it is at all possible, Coldplay Tap Tap

:wreck: That's a lot! :lol:

:wink3: is taken, and so is his bromance with Chris and the South Bank Show. I thought the drumsticks were taken, and I'll check up on that. I'll put your name down for it, but if I find who originally claimed it you'll have to give them up.

I claim:

Will's autograph

Will's PS3 and football games

Life in Technicolor ii video

The Nappies video

Added

KEEPS ON CHRIS MARTIN'S PENIS LOLOLOLOL

I'm assuming you're not joking, if you are please tell me! :lol: Added.

Alright, fine. I'll play.

For Guy may I please have his:

Cheekbones

Lips

Hands

Love for antiques/collecting

Moods of Norway boxers

Ummm .......... May I pretty please claim these^? :inquisitive:

Sorry I missed your post! Added

Thanks! :kiss:

How about:

Yellow - acoustic BBC 2008

Strawberry Swing - stripped session for iheartradio

In My Place - Live 8

Violet Hill - acoustic at the Zoo sessions in London (the one where Chris improvs Jonny's part)

EDIT: Also the End of Decade Clearout Sale video :D

Aye, you are right about the puppets, they were in the 'Random/Phil' section, lol... damn! I didn't request Will's drumsticks, so I don't think that's a problem!

Yeah but the other person did :D So I was reffering to you both :P

@Showbiz - It's written that yeahright or something has the drumstick, I know because I wanted to claim them too long time ago xD It's in the same verse as beard so it's hard to see that. Know what I'm talking about?

@lovers.in.nj - do you want to exchange something for Will's huggable-ness ? :sneaky:

Okay, so can you do that for us Mrs Showbiz? :D (sorry I don't know your name :( )

And change Will's Chest hair, for hairy chest? xD cause that's a difference :P

Yeah I know :rolleyes: I promise that I won't ask you for anything in this thread for some time :rolleyes:

Thanks! :kiss:

How about:

Yellow - acoustic BBC 2008

Strawberry Swing - stripped session for iheartradio

In My Place - Live 8

Violet Hill - acoustic at the Zoo sessions in London (the one where Chris improvs Jonny's part)

EDIT: Also the End of Decade Clearout Sale video :D

Added

Yeah but the other person did :D So I was reffering to you both :P

@Showbiz - It's written that yeahright or something has the drumstick, I know because I wanted to claim them too long time ago xD It's in the same verse as beard so it's hard to see that. Know what I'm talking about?

@lovers.in.nj - do you want to exchange something for Will's huggable-ness ? :sneaky:

Haha oops! :lol: I'll go fix that :facepalm:

Haha sorry I put so much.

And sure, I will trade you for mr. Champion's drums

That's fine. :lol:

Okay, so can you do that for us Mrs Showbiz? :D (sorry I don't know your name :( )

And change Will's Chest hair, for hairy chest? xD cause that's a difference :P

Yeah I know :rolleyes: I promise that I won't ask you for anything in this thread for some time :rolleyes:

I'm Christina. :nice: Yeah I can do that.

Um, Showbiz, you put lovers.in.nj down for Will's PS3 and football games, but i requested it!!! Can you change it please?!

Sorry. I'll fix it.