✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Keeper Thread

Megalomania

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

Can I have Chris´ black/grey hoodie, Chris saying "See you later!" and the concert in Udine, Italy - 31/8/2009?

Thank you!

Added

I claim Chris' surfing suit

Added

I'd also like this interview:

and this video:

Thanks!

I added the Rove interview, but the Jonny goes jazz vid is taken.

I figured it was already taken...poopcycle! They need to update the list on the first page, it's very confusing in here :confused:
Oh, but that's one has been on the first page since the very beginning! ;)

I would recommend checking out The Champion's siggy, he has a lot of stuff, so you can check out what you want versus his list.

Oh, but that's one has been on the first page since the very beginning! ;)

I would recommend checking out The Champion's siggy, he has a lot of stuff, so you can check out what you want versus his list.

haha I just did that ;) I think I am pretty safe on the things I want, besides the smile of course :D I was away when this whole keeper thing started so I missed out on a lot, the one thing I wish I had was the thread, but I haven't been here enough.

can I claim Jonny's Santa beard? :wacko:

oh and Death And All His Freinds live@River Plate stadium (Feb 26th,2010) please? :D

Added.

Hi, folks! :)

Can I have the countdown used during the performance of Square One? :wacky:

YouTube - Coldplay-Square One @ Birt Awards 2006

Thanks!!! :heart:

P.S.: This thread is full of WIN! :thumbsup:

Added.

And thanks :wacky:

Can I claim the verses "...If you never try, you'll never know just what you're worth..." from Fix You that are already in my signature and the "Goodbye and goodnight" Chris says at the end of every concert? :P

Added. :wacko:

I would like to be the keeper of WILLUV , Will Champion's smile , Will's towel that he uses to wipe the sweat off his face during shows, all his hats, and his cereal bowl please :)

His smile and hats were taken, I added Willuv, sweat towl, and cereal bowl though.

I didn't see this on the first page... Could I please keep the lyric "We live in a beautiful world"? :)

Done

Could I keep the vid, Chris imitating Justin Timberlake?

:wink3:

Done

Thanks! :lol:

But I can't see the "Goodbye and goodnight" on the first page, where's it?

It's under the live section

Can I keep this performance of Don't Panic if it's not taken, please? :shy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCm2BXlWjec&feature=related

I noticed you added Breakfast_of_CHAMPION's things on Jonny's list instead of Will's

Added. And thanks! :kiss:

Hmmm, I don't have a "pervy" keep yet, so how about...

Can I keep Will's beefiness?

:lol:

Added

Mind if I claim the 2003 Houston Version of Warning Sign, the awesome helicopter from the LITii music video, Twisted Logic, and ReecyBoy42 (don't worry, I have teh permissionz)? Cheers gaiz.

Added.

Please don't forget to vote The Keeper Thread as best new thread and best thread of all time in the Coldplay section! :kiss: Cheers!

I claim:

- Guy´s wig used in The Nappies vid; 'class of 78' shirt; long, curly hair (AROBTTH era); playing the keybords during speed of sound; drumsticks used during Lost;

- Jonny smile during Strawberry Swing performances;

- Chris "I´m coming for you, sir" tro Jonny at the 2010 Sao Paulo´s gig; speaking portuguese in Brasil;

- Will singing Parabéns para você (happy birthday) to Chris in 2010 Sao Paulo´s gig; In My place intro drum movements;

- Band: So Sad (song); Goldrush (song); "the intro of Life in Technicolour"; Coldplay @ Sao Paulo 02/03/2010; sparkles used at the begining of the Viva Tour concerts;

- Board. :dead: and the :freak: smiles

• 2 weeks later...