✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Keeper Thread

Megalomania

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I claim:

- Guy´s wig used in The Nappies vid; 'class of 78' shirt; long, curly hair (AROBTTH era); playing the keybords during speed of sound; drumsticks used during Lost;

- Jonny smile during Strawberry Swing performances;

- Chris "I´m coming for you, sir" tro Jonny at the 2010 Sao Paulo´s gig; speaking portuguese in Brasil;

- Will singing Parabéns para você (happy birthday) to Chris in 2010 Sao Paulo´s gig; In My place intro drum movements;

- Band: So Sad (song); Goldrush (song); "the intro of Life in Technicolour"; Coldplay @ Sao Paulo 02/03/2010; sparkles used at the begining of the Viva Tour concerts;

- Board. :dead: and the :freak: smiles

Nappies Wigs and Guy's curly hair are taken, as well as Jonny's smile (unless you give me a specific performance?) and The Goldrush

And by "the intro of LiT" do you mean Light Through The Veins?

Everything else is added.

sorry!

so... does it means that I can be the keeper of the other things? :uhoh:

And the Christmas Light vid :awesome:

I'm going to say no to the vid because it hasn't come out yet... I'll add it on Wednesday though. :nice:

can I have the Erasmus? When I get a bit of time I want to moor it on the Manchester Ship canal and install a decent bar with a few more touchups. kthxbai!

This made me laugh. :lol:

Added

I wouldlike to keep that great sentence "Do not release the balloons!"

Added

Can I possibly own Chris Martin's Message via Walkie Talkie?

Pweasee.

Added

can I claim the acoustic version of Lovers in Japan?

That's taken, sorry.

could i have chris' singing jonny's guitar solo in the acoustic violet hill? u can get rid of white shadows if necessary :P

hmmmm and since the 1st christmas lights claim was to the south bank show version could i get the claim to the single?? O_o

Nappies Wigs and Guy's curly hair are taken, as well as Jonny's smile (unless you give me a specific performance?) and The Goldrush

And by "the intro of LiT" do you mean Light Through The Veins?

Everything else is added.

I'm going to say no to the vid because it hasn't come out yet... I'll add it on Wednesday though. :nice:

Thank you!

No I meant Life in Technicolour! And I wanna keep Jonny´s smile during In My Place live performances.

So have you added Christmas Lights now? xD