✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello all

Green Pepper

Hi everyone, my name is Lily and I'm new to the forum! I've been lurking for a while, and I absolutely love everything about Coldplay.

A little about me... I'm a professional classical musician, and I love good food and wine, baseball, my husband, and literature. I'm currently renovating my home, which is fun, but it's a ton of work. I'm definitely procrastinating as I type this. :P

I look forward to posting here and getting to know everyone! :)

Welcome! Just curious, what instrument do you play, and with what orchestra? :wacko:

Thanks! I'm a violinist, and I'm actually a freelance professional violinist right now while I'm working toward a job teaching at a university.

Please explain!:D

Haha, well, it's pretty stupid, actually. I used to have a t-shirt with a green heart on it, and some of the design started to peel off. It ended up looking like a strange green pepper. My friend thought it was hilarious for some reason. The old shirt somehow got lost, and one day, my goofy friend made me a new shirt on which she drew an identical funky green pepper. I still have it somewhere.

You see, I told you it was stupid! :laugh3: