✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Im sort of new

christopher Martin

Hi everyone, didnt realise this was here, Im not new, I think I already have some friends and some people that hate me.

Anyway my name is Mark, I have been a coldplay fan since yellow and Im sure I always will be. I am into alot of other diverse music but not to the extreme of Coldplay, the only band that comes close is radiohead.

I am the owner of a signed Coldplay platinum award which I bought from a charity event. Im too scared to display it. There is a photo somewhere of coldplay receiving it but i cant find it anywhere!

I am a designer for a company that supplies all the signage to most of the stores in the UK, Tesco, Ford, KFC etc... Which i enjoy, plus its funny to go into the stores and see your signs all over the country. I also am a freelance artist. If anyone would like a painting done then please message me for details!

I play guitar & piano and I am obsessed with science! I love to learn and am scared of ever being ignorant!

I love to cook and im also obsessed with healthy eating, (Im sure I have OCD)

Well thats all I can think of at the moment. I doubt many of you will make it to this sentence, you probably stopped reading when i said "radiohead" lol.

well, its never too late to introduce yourself to others I guess ;)

Welcome on here hehe tho you already having a "happy posting" time here!

you're such an interesting person, you sound happy with what you do and it's a nice job as well I guess!

And I can see you're a real artist ^^ and nice to know there are stil guys who can cook and know the importance of healthy eating!!!

And btw, I made it till the last line, yaaaay! lol

welcome

well, its never too late to introduce yourself to others I guess ;)

Welcome on here hehe tho you already having a "happy posting" time here!

you're such an interesting person, you sound happy with what you do and it's a nice job as well I guess!

And I can see you're a real artist ^^ and nice to know there are stil guys who can cook and know the importance of healthy eating!!!

And btw, I made it till the last line, yaaaay! lol

welcome

haha thanks alot, such nice compliments!

lol this reminds me of when i made an account on the forum, said nothing... and then started posting like... 6 months later

:wink3:

Oh thenn.. :charming:

Awe :shame:

Can I pretend you're Chris Martin? :wacky:

Unless your a girl :thinking:.. :sick:

Obviously Anette missed the "Hello.. My name is Mark"

haha where do you live at Mark? ...I mean where in the UK.

lol this reminds me of when i made an account on the forum, said nothing... and then started posting like... 6 months later

Lol and i was thinking people wouldnt make it to the end of my post! not the start!

I live in Essex, which is about 20 minutes from London, sort of semi rural, semi urban, thanks for asking.

Hey whats your name btw? I think you may have told me when i first started coming on here? I will certainly remember it this time!

Hi Ainsley, Thats a nice name, is that a Norwiegen name? It sounds a bit English?

hah nah, it's not norwegian, it's english. My mother is from California, and my father is Norwegian, and she did not want to name her kids something norwegian :lol: And.. that's the story of my name :wacky:

Hey whats your name btw? I think you may have told me when i first started coming on here? I will certainly remember it this time!

I am Gena,

I live in Orange County California btw.

Essex.. nice. I always used to confuse Exeter ans Essex lol. Lucky you like in the UK, I would give my left boob to have British Citizenship

• 2 weeks later...