✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does your room look like?

Destrokk

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks :blush: those aren't really mine..my brother plays hockey so they come from all that..it used to be his room so those are still just up there :shrug: me and my friend like to lay on my bed and throw trash inside them :uhoh: like papers etc

edit: ohh Emma you just posted, I like it! :awesome: I adore that view and hehe nice headphones :cheesy: (I've always wanted ones like that)

edit2: oh and you have a Nokia phone, you know Nokia is Finnish :cool: okay yeah.....

Thank you :laugh4: Looks better when the weather isn't shit :wacko:

They don't have the best sound quality but they sure do look nice.

Like a three year old phone :awesome:

:laugh3: I didn't know that.... i always thought it was Norwegian :shame:

this is part of my room

myroom.jpg

a few things have changed since i last took this pic.... i tried to get in as much as possible. I'll show the rest of it once its clean.

I just moved in Mid-March so thats why the walls are so sparse.

and yes that i coldplaying on the computer screen :p

1zfjzae.jpg

My bed and nightstand :)

The poster on the right is from Karen!

23jinah.jpg

My piano & windows

2d9zwl.jpg

My desk and bulletin board. Where I spend most my time. I have letters & cards there from Nicole, Stefan, Jo, Emily, Karen, Stacey, and Blaire :)

2jaknex.jpg

Closet, door to my room, and mirror.

oh Grace I loooooove your walls! :stunned: yey I see my ugly card :awesome: I remember making sooo many cards in the christmas time and I ran out of ideas so badly so they were horrible :(

I love my walls too :heart: My room is so cozy. And I love your card Jo! :cheesy:

thanks :blush: those aren't really mine..my brother plays hockey so they come from all that..it used to be his room so those are still just up there :shrug: me and my friend like to lay on my bed and throw trash inside them :uhoh: like papers etc

Oh, he must be really good at hockey then. Haha that's :awesome: sounds fun when you wanna make time pass

can i sleep in your room johkujii?

Nooo I wanna sleep there :bomb:

Like ... the most important part of my room ... :anxious:

IMG_0238.jpg

Yo, Imke can we get married and share shoes forever? :awesome: In all honestly I'm such a girl when it comes to shoes and clothes too. I probably have at least 3 times the amount of shoes you have girl :uhoh:

I would post a pic of my room but it's total shit right now as I've been moving back and forth between college. Once I move into my apartment next month for good and I get all my kewl decorating skillz out and finish my polaroid wall I might post a pic for y'all.

It was in a Finnish teen magazine like..years ago...maybe like 2007 or something, it's a really nice poster though :wacky:

sure, I'm not gonna be here for 2 weeks so it's all empty so go ahead :nice:

oh Grace I loooooove your walls! :stunned: yey I see my ugly card :awesome: I remember making sooo many cards in the christmas time and I ran out of ideas so badly so they were horrible :(

oh wow i just realized i never finished that sentence :stunned: ...haha ADD!

Thats cool

I subscribed to rolling stone hoping i could find some but i dont hink i will. first mag i got was one with Gaga on the cover :angry:

Big, white and empty.

I have two rooms like this.

I just can't put ANYTHING up on the walls or place one single furniture... It doesn't feel right.

Not even a bed?

My room sucks because I share it with my sister. :blank:

Same here, I share it with my younger brother...

random pictures of my room :awesome:

yes it's ridiculously messy- I'm beginning to pack for college, so everything I own is on the floor :P

photo121x.jpg

my wall of Beatles LPs :awesome: some of them didn't make it into the frame

photo127.jpg

and my giant dinosaur pillow! :dance:

photo128n.jpg

hopefully posting pictures of this mess will encourage me to clean it :uhoh: