✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does your room look like?

Destrokk

my walls are so high I could put around 3 posters from the floor to the ceiling-...

My room is huge.

And yes Im aware of how spoiled I sound.

My grandfather gave me the masta bedroom because he had just mounted his flatscreen tv in the den, so he moved his bed into his man-cave where he spends all his time,

and I spend way too much time in my room because its got a bed, a couch, tv, walk in closet, a bathroom complete with toilet and shower, 2 sinks, a writing desk, really long dresser, 2 night stands, and my work desk with the computer.

..... if i had a mimi fridge and microwave in here i could survive the zombie apocalypse.

the funny thing is... i would've preferred to have the den be my room because its smaller, therefore i could easily accomplish having my walls covered in posters and such, and It wouldnt be so hard to keep clean.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next try....

38c2e2d8a4.jpg

c79a5709f2.jpg

6e14135513.jpg

35cf0b2c6d.jpg

there is my bed.....and random stuff

Juliaaaaa I really like your room :awesome: :bomb:

I love the posters, polaroids and well all the random stuff haha :wacky: and the latter up to your bed.

I wanna have a bed like that :anxious:

haha and I :heart: your tv

haha naah it is not that small.....it needs to be like that since my room is small too.....a big tv wouldn't even fit in there...the man who sold the TV said "well, you know that this one is really tiny" and I said "yeah and I am happy it is like that because it needs to be since it is big when you consider the room I put it in"

(my german sentence was totally different, but I don't know how to translate it boo)

PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN :shocked3:

Me?

I will but I still have stuff to do to it.

The 4th wall needs painting, the butterflies aren't completely hung up and I want some sort of bead curtain over the archway and to paint the bathroom.

But right now its in good shape for having only been here for 5 months.

haha naah it is not that small.....it needs to be like that since my room is small too.....a big tv wouldn't even fit in there...the man who sold the TV said "well, you know that this one is really tiny" and I said "yeah and I am happy it is like that because it needs to be since it is big when you consider the room I put it in"

(my german sentence was totally different, but I don't know how to translate it boo)

well yeah that makes sense haha :wacky: you wouldnt want a tv that's big enough to uhh kick you out of your own room :uhoh:

My room is huge.

And yes Im aware of how spoiled I sound.

My grandfather gave me the masta bedroom because he had just mounted his flatscreen tv in the den, so he moved his bed into his man-cave where he spends all his time,

and I spend way too much time in my room because its got a bed, a couch, tv, walk in closet, a bathroom complete with toilet and shower, 2 sinks, a writing desk, really long dresser, 2 night stands, and my work desk with the computer.

..... if i had a mimi fridge and microwave in here i could survive the zombie apocalypse.

the funny thing is... i would've preferred to have the den be my room because its smaller, therefore i could easily accomplish having my walls covered in posters and such, and It wouldnt be so hard to keep clean.

I have a loft bed.

I have a nice room, I've had shitty rooms in my childhood, one that was the size of maybe 2 dinner tables, another that had a huge bunk bed that took a lot of space, and I couldn't paint the walls, or put posters and.. it was ew.

Now I got my mom's room from the house I lived in when I was a kid, because we moved back and it's huge and I painted my walls green and.. well you've seen it and I always wanted a pretty room when I was small, and I'd watch the decorate home channels and how cool they'd renovate kids rooms :awesome: