✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does your room look like?

Destrokk

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I really should post pictures. Mine is painted Tiffany turquoise-blue, and I have a few little Coldplay-ish shrines. No posters though, I'm not allowed to tape/tack on my walls. So my corkboard is the only thing I'm allowed to Coldplay up :shame:

But I have a Mylo Vinyl hanging on my wall :laugh3:

Is it weird that I enjoy reading and viewing people's rooms? Total creeper here. :rolleyes:

What the fuck 70 dollars

I always buy my Converse from this store that takes all of the left-over stuff from the mall and they're never more than 20-25 dollars

Have you ever been on their website? You can make your own Converse and customize everything :wacko:

But it's 70 dollars and I'm really cheap so it's not worth it to me :disappointed:

What the fuck 70 dollars

I always buy my Converse from this store that takes all of the left-over stuff from the mall and they're never more than 20-25 dollars

Have you ever been on their website? You can make your own Converse and customize everything :wacko:

But it's 70 dollars and I'm really cheap so it's not worth it to me :disappointed:

I always buy from swap meets

I used to love Converse so I used to go to the website and I customized some but it was really dumb lol nobody uses converse now anyways i still have a pair but it has a star now and it looks stupid

thats not you being cheap, thats you saving money!

• 1 year later...