✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Braddock's Jokes Thread

Prince Myshkin

Lol. Oh my god.

You think Chris is getting pissed off in the interview? He's clearly laughing and finds it amusing.

Are you like delusional or something?

No, I think he finds the subject uncomfortable, that is what ricky finds so funny. I should have explained it better. I dont think you would ever find Chris making these joke, only responding to them.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was your point apparently.

my point is you can't make such a broad comment. i know loads of people who use laughter as a defence mechanism and that wouldn't change just because it's 9/11. of course people will be offended, but there's nothing you can do about offended people. if you are offended you are offended. if you aren't you aren't. there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Well hey, lets all be racist then!

You cannot read emotions. he is laughing because he knows ricky's agenda.

ricky has an agenda and that is to make a funny video. he knows it is funny to get chris to say things like this because it is totally out of character and clearly not what he is like. chris is playing along because it is funny and the whole situation is absurd (like it was when chris appeared in the tv program extras with ricky). ricky is excellent at making cringe comedy and chris finds what he is saying funny and plays along. ricky keeps upping the anti to see how far he will go and it gets funnier as it goes on, but it's all playful. they are friends. if he was offended he wouldn't have tried to stop in the character of the awful chris martin he was pretending to be.

Lol if thats true I have lost alot of respect for you, Also it shows why you have your views on Mandela. I hope your not serious.

you aren't very good with sarcasm are you?

and why would you respect me anyway?

you don't know me.

and if you are actually accusing me of being racist that's quite a heavy thing to throw around. my views are that nelsen mandela is overrated when it comes to being a global figurehead for peace considering he attempted to blow up a parliament. i have said that i agree with what he stood for and i don't blame him for doing so. i just don't think he should be held up as a person he isn't. i admire the likes of martin luther king a lot more as they used none violent methods.

don't say something as vague as 'your views on nelsen mandela' because people who read that on it's own and don't know what those views are will simply presume that it is something based on his race and people will actually think i am a racist.

you're a poor misguided fool.

you aren't very good with sarcasm are you?

and why would you respect me anyway?

you don't know me.

and if you are actually accusing me of being racist that's quite a heavy thing to throw around. my views are that nelsen mandela is overrated when it comes to being a global figurehead for peace considering he attempted to blow up a parliament. i have said that i agree with what he stood for and i don't blame him for doing so. i just don't think he should be held up as a person he isn't. i admire the likes of martin luther king a lot more as they used none violent methods.

don't say something as vague as 'your views on nelsen mandela' because people who read that on it's own and don't know what those views are will simply presume that it is something based on his race and people will actually think i am a racist.

you're a poor misguided fool.

How the fuck can i tell if "ok" is sarcastic. I had respect for you because of the way you argued your points, your writing style and a few points ive read here and there. NOT ONCE did i accuse you of being racist, I clearly said I hope you are not but that it would explain your views on Mandela, But what i have come to realise is that you can only use ad hominem attacks to get your point across and you misread alot of comments/dodge others.

Now I am sorry for giving my opinion on offensive jokes, it perhaps would have been better to steer clear, its easy to realise in hind sight. Now i will let you get back to hilarious jokes. - That is real sarcasm, not "ok".

what's pink, 12 inches long and keeps a woman up all night screaming?

cot death

sorry guys :(

yeah, that was the offensive one i took an hour or so to decide on whether to post or not.

Hah. Actually I was expecting something to do with dying babies before I clicked on the spoiler so it was a bit lame.

You're such a sensitive child (sensitive child)

Oh, you're such a sensitive child.

I know you're tired but it's all right.

I just need you to sing for me tonight.

You're gonna have your day in the sun,

You know God loves the sensitive ones.

:D

How do you know Jews are living next door?

There's wet toilet paper on the clothesline.

I don't get Christopher Martin's point. If you can't take bad satirical humour you shouldn't be in the Lounge coz you're going to get offended all of the time.

Anyways, this joke cracks me up every time :awesome:

A sadist, a masochist, a murderer, a necrophile, a zoophile and a pyromaniac are all sitting on a bench in a mental institution.

"Let's have sex with a cat?" asked the zoophile.

"Let's have sex with the cat and then torture it," says the sadist.

"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it and then kill it," shouted the murderer.

"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it and then have sex with it again," said the necrophile.

"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it, have sex with it again and then burn it," said the pyromaniac.

There was silence, and then the masochist said: "Meow."

I don't get Christopher Martin's point. If you can't take bad satirical humour you shouldn't be in the Lounge coz you're going to get offended all of the time.

Anyways, this joke cracks me up every time :awesome:

A sadist, a masochist, a murderer, a necrophile, a zoophile and a pyromaniac are all sitting on a bench in a mental institution.

"Let's have sex with a cat?" asked the zoophile.

"Let's have sex with the cat and then torture it," says the sadist.

"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it and then kill it," shouted the murderer.

"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it and then have sex with it again," said the necrophile.

"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it, have sex with it again and then burn it," said the pyromaniac.

There was silence, and then the masochist said: "Meow."

I lol'd pretty hard XD

Add in a pedophile and make it a kitten and you got cherself a right proper joke.