✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Braddock's Jokes Thread

Prince Myshkin

i have always been of the opinion that you should be able to laugh at anything

i tell paedophile jokes and i was sexually abused as a child (not by anybody in my family - i say that just in case i ever say anything about my family on here and you automatically think that they are awful)

i'd like to think i'd be able to find a little bit of humour in my mother's death. it's what she would want

Thats not my point tho, my point is that these jokes are made at the expense of others, nobody can say 9/11 jokes make the event less bad for the families, But yes it is very important to be able to go through life with the ability to laugh in the face of tough situations, which is what i think you are referring to.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not my point tho, my point is that these jokes are made at the expense of others, nobody can say 9/11 jokes make the event less bad for the families, But yes it is very important to be able to go through life with the ability to laugh in the face of tough situations, which is what i think you are referring to.

i like how you are the voice of all the families affected by 9/11

Mate, that is such a poor comeback. It could be about anything.

no, my argument is you don't know how how all the families affected feel about 9/11 jokes. given the fact i think paedophile jokes are funny given what has happened to me i would be very surprised if there weren't some people who have lost loved ones during 9/11 who have laughed at jokes about it.

so when you say there is no way anybody can say it makes them feel better, me saying it's nice of you to represent the entirety of all the families affected IS a fair comeback.

Yeah. Me too I guess. A bunch of us put it on (the guys really wanted to watch it), but we were too drunk to really pay attention.

There was some gory stuff if I recall.

And afterwards everyone was like "VAGINAL DENTATAAAAAHHHHH!"

Btw, how does the sensitive one feel about Chris joking around about sweatshops.

That's unacceptable.

lol sensitive one

but yeah, many more families have been destroyed by sweatshops than 9/11. thousands and thousands and thousands have died in poor working conditions. 9/11 has little on that. and here is chris martin trying to find humour in it.

tut tut tut

:rolleyes:

What about the sweatshop bit?

And when he says "famous impression of disabled", it sounds dubbed to me.

Can you not read his reactions, hes uncomfortable throughout the whole convo, the thing is that he has a camera pointing at him and he would come across much the same as i have if he were to simply get pissed off with every joke, Ricky is trying his best to do that because he knows that Chris is against all of what he talking about. Seriously you thought i was stupid.....

Can you not read his reactions, hes uncomfortable throughout the whole convo, the thing is that he has a camera pointing at him and he would come across much the same as i have if he were to simply get pissed off with every joke, Ricky is trying his best to do that because he knows that Chris is against all of what he talking about. Seriously you thought i was stupid.....

chris is finding it funny, what ricky is saying combined with the situation of him having a camera i his face

if they were mucking around and doing that but not on film chris would have probably played along and made more jokes like he did with some of the other things discussed.

Lol. Oh my god.

You think Chris is getting pissed off in the interview? He's clearly laughing and finds it amusing.

Are you like delusional or something?

my point is that these jokes are made at the expense of others, nobody can say 9/11 jokes make the event less bad for the families

that was your point apparently.

my point is you can't make such a broad comment. i know loads of people who use laughter as a defence mechanism and that wouldn't change just because it's 9/11. of course people will be offended, but there's nothing you can do about offended people. if you are offended you are offended. if you aren't you aren't. there's nothing anybody can do about it.