✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rachael Ray's "30-minute meals" are not really 30-minute meals.

Dfit00

Guest LiquidSky
It's a tradition within ourselves, everybody cooks a dish for the whole group of six every other Monday night.

on a monday night? heeeeeeeellllllllll no!:laugh3:

ahem! language*

on a monday night??????? why not friday night??? why Monday? Mondays are boring and lazy and catch up on some sleep:thinking:

Guest LiquidSky
Haha, that's mainly why we do it! We have enough time these days anyway.

yeah but like the last thing I want to do is.. cook......... specially for 5 other souls!

maidddddd! I'm just kidding. I don't have a maid. I would have them help me instead and play around in le kitchen :nice:

Guest LiquidSky
You have a good heart Emilee.

yeah I know.. that's why everybody leaves me. What about you?

How do you have a lot of time when you live by yourself? Don't you have to work?

I don't really have to work, maybe you'd understand my lifestyle if I were to tell you my whole life story.

yeah I know.. that's why everybody leaves me. What about you?

It's hard to make a self-analysis, I guess I have a good heart too but sometimes I don't.

Guest LiquidSky
I don't really have to work, maybe you'd understand my lifestyle if I were to tell you my whole life story.

It's hard to make a self-analysis, I guess I have a good heart too but sometimes I don't.

oh yes please do. Anything to forget mine :laugh3:

wait did she really pose for that pic? it sort of looks photo shoped.

but anyway, rachel ray is a fucking diva. she did a commercial for dunkin donuts coffee but refused to drink the coffee herself, she insisted the coffee be starbucks and she wont drink anything else. so she made them put starbucks coffee in her cup to do the commercial.

wut? who would think she's hot. she is sort of fat and her voice & face is dead annoying.

I wish I was better at it.

People always expect me to cook exciting stuff too. Like pretty much everyone I lived with at uni asked me to cook typical Swiss dishes for them. I never really cooked when I lived in Switzerland so I wouldn't know how to cook them. :confused:

wait did she really pose for that pic? it sort of looks photo shoped.

but anyway, rachel ray is a fucking diva. she did a commercial for dunkin donuts coffee but refused to drink the coffee herself, she insisted the coffee be starbucks and she wont drink anything else. so she made them put starbucks coffee in her cup to do the commercial.

wut? who would think she's hot. she is sort of fat and her voice & face is dead annoying.

Yes, she did. It's from a 2003 issue.

Wow. That completely defeated the purpose of doing the commercial. I feel bad for those Dunkin' Donuts people.