✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vegetarianism!

hotdensestate

^Yeah, humans basically hunted deer's natural predators (mountain lions, wolves, etc) to extinction in most of the areas they used to live, so deer hunting is necessary to keep the population in check. I do wish they wouldn't let the meat go to waste, though.
Oh trust me, people in this neck of the woods don't let deer meat go to waste

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Oh, well that's very good. In that case I approve of the practice, because it is genuinely necessary to keep the deer population at healthy levels, AND the meat is actually consumed. Here, I think a lot of hunters just let meat go to waste which has never really sat well with me.

I watched this video once and it was about slaughterhouses and whatnot. They showed how this one place killed the pigs, basically they dropped a steel plate on them. :sick: Like a lot of people have said, I don't think it's wrong to eat meat, but I do think how they're treating the animals is cruel and should be stopped.

I wouldn't be able to go vegetarian because I love meat too much, but if you think it's best then I say go for it!

I think its silly to not eat meat because "it had a face"

Like James T Kirk said ...plants are alive as well so your are killing/eating a living thing whether your vegetarian or not.

I feel that its fine if its to be healthier or you just dont like meat as long as meat eaters dont have to sacrifice anything

i knew one "friend" who kept complaining that she wasnt going to the prom because they didnt have any vegan food

it annoyed me because if you decide to take part in a special diet you should NEVER expect anyone to conform to your abnormal eating habits.

also feel that its just the circle of life... nature taking its coarse... and its not always pretty

....the end.

I'm a vegetarian from time to time. But I allow myself a lot of eggs and milk because the way we get them is pretty human. So I think that you, Emily should don't refuse them either.

If vegetarian revolution wins it will be absolutely fair business. There are a lot of things around us that could substitute meat, like soybean, asparagus, spinach or mushrooms. Actually I'm a big fan of mushrooms!:awesome: Someone could say that they are also alive but I don't think that any particular mushroom feels any unpleasant feelings when we cut him down.

:shrimp and amburgine playing:

I have grown up on a farm and I Don't see any cruelty to Cows or Chickens. I Don't see why people cut out eggs and milk, Milking is not mean if you didn't it would just be flowing down the Valleys. Although when I Went on Work experience to this farm where they make icecream and I was shocked that they were going to kill some bull calves because they weren't needed on their farm for producing milk. I Wanted to free them and take them back to Daddies farm :(

One of my friends is a vegetarian as well as being dairy intolerant. It is VERY annoying and difficult to cater for her. It gets to the stage where I am reluctant to invite her over because I don't know what to cook for her. :cry2: It's very difficult. :(

shroom season is coming up relatively soon

Sara,

Just try your best at doing it if you want to be vegetarian :nice:

It's probably not going to be easiest in the first few weeks

but you should stick at it.

There was a really bad horror film called shrooms which was filmed like a few minutes from my house :blank: