Hurts

mc_squared

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw you post that on Facebook. :P

/not creepy at all :uhoh:

IT'S NOT MY FAULT I WAS LOOKING FOR LIVE PICTURES BASED ON THE DAY OF THE GIG AND SAW YOUR COMMENT

Actually, the only bothersome thing about the entire situation is how we aren't Facebook friends. :disappointed:

Why do I find this really amusing?

tumblr_lg7gnsK7rK1qdm6uj.gif

:wacky:

:wtf: :lol:

Been listening to some Daggers stuff. Quite good, but I'm glad they formed Hurts instead and got rid of this look:

tumblr_lb2abrKlMs1qdaapwo1_400.jpg

:|:lol:

What in the world...? :freak:

Yeah, they look much better with their current look. Adam in particular looks like a mess with the guyliner and that shirt. :wreck:

How am I supposed to request you if I don't know where you are, though? :uhoh:

You know what? PM me about this.

Okie dokie! :cheesy:

Have you guys tried watching the Cinematheque performance? The video never works for me. :disappointed: And I know I can find plenty of live videos on YouTube, but . . . :sad:

Cinematheque performance? What's that? :wacko:

They are finally starting to really grow on me. :wacko:

Sounds painful. :|

:P

They are finally starting to really grow on me. :wacko:

:awesome:

Cinematheque performance? What's that? :wacko:

It's a live performance of a few songs done for MTV. You can watch it here, but you have to sign in with either a Facebook or Twitter account.

Hmm . . . I found some YouTube videos of "MTV sessions", but I'm not sure if they're from the Cinematheque thing. :thinking: Ah well. *watches*

Have you guys tried watching the Cinematheque performance? The video never works for me. :disappointed: And I know I can find plenty of live videos on YouTube, but . . . :sad:

Yeah, I watched it when they first put it up. I tried again just now and it works for me. :thinking:

Theo's in the latest issue of Company magazine (ie. March) talking about songs which influenced or meant something to him.

So Good It Hurts

From The Strokes to All Saints, it's a mash-up of a shuffle with Hurts' frontman Theo Hutchcraft

My Pod

- Cool For Cats by Squeeze

"When i was little my dad used to sing me his favourite songs. He'd sing one verse and i'd sing the next. This is the first song i learnt all the words to when we travelled around Australia in a caravan during my childhood."

- Never Ever by All Saints

"I had my first kiss to this song and it gives me a warm feeling whenever i hear it. I was 11 at a school disco and had no idea what was going on. The girl actually turned up in the front row at a festival we were playing at last August. She's still a babe, so i don't regret it!"

- Someday by The Strokes

"I always listen to this when i'm getting ready to go out because it makes me feel cooler than i am! I don't think i'd be in a band without The Strokes, and there's been many times when i've been drunk, arms around mates, singing this at the top of our voices."

- First Day Of My Life by Bright Eyes

"On my 21st birthday, i got glassed in the face and was in hospital for a long time afterwards. It was a really horrible time, but this song always makes me feel very happy because it reminds me of getting better."

- Wonderful Life by Hurts

"Adam (Anderson, Hurts' synth player) and i were on the dole for three years. We were sick of life, angry and fed up when i wrote this, so it's weird that it became our ticket to escape the world we hated."

- Hurts' new single, Sunday, is out 28 February

I thought it was quite interesting, plus there's a very nice pic of him, he looks very slick. :wink3: I was shocked and kinda upset to hear that he'd been glassed in the face though, poor guy, that's horrible. :(

HURTS frontman THEO HUTCHCRAFT has been banned from flying after suffering head injuries at a gig.

The heartthrob singer ended up in a Madrid, Spain, hospital on Sunday night after he was accidentally knocked down a flight of stairs backstage at the Joy Eslava by a hoarde of screaming female fans.

Link

Sounds bad! Hope he's okay!