✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts

mc_squared

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. :disappointed:

So, I've been going through all the Hurts interviews there are on Youtube when I can't sleep at night, and I've noticed that some of the same questions are always asked.

Such as:

~Hurts Fashion

~The girl in the Christmas video that they had met before and then she became famous and then they met her again to make the video

~Kylie Minogue

~the bar fight (they always seem to misunderstand that Theo and Adam were the ones fighting :facepalm:)

~Do you always wear those clothes?

And then there are some odd questions, like if Hurts had a fragrance, what would it be? (gin and rose petals) and if you could describe the other as an animal, what would they be? (an insect and I forgot the other one, it was a panther or something)

I've seen pictures of Theo when he was in Daggers. I couldn't stop staring at his abs. :blank:

I feel like a Hurts interview is incomplete without Theo spinning his comb and Adam making funny faces. :lol:

:lol: I was watching the live version of Illuminated on their YouTube channel, and Theo's comb made a little cameo. That was interesting.

I think there's some kind of Hurts deluxe box. It comes with the usual stuff (special artwork, music), but it also comes with a comb. :P