September 1, 201016 yr Anyone know when the release date to Viva La Vida was released? This is so I can get a good perception of when the album will be released. Personally I see it that they will finish recording just before Christmas giving a couple of months for mixing then released. Probably released around end of Spring again.All four prior albums were released between June - August.
September 4, 201016 yr Author Would anybody else want Arcade Fire-style groups of songs? Or maybe even something like Green Day's American Idiot album, with different parts? I'd love that :D
September 4, 201016 yr ^i hate green day and only like few of arcade fire songs so hopefully the coldplay album sounds and feel like a coldplay album.:thinking:
September 4, 201016 yr Author Yeah, I don't like Green Day either, but I meant the format of the album, not the music... like Arcade Fire have different sets of songs, e.g. Neighbourhood, in their album Funeral, which has four songs in it. Green Day's album American Idiot has a weird tracklist, made up of different sections, so I was referring to the way the tracks are organised :P What do ya think?
September 4, 201016 yr that would be different and interesting. but coldplay never changes. i love them but they have this formula and they always follow it. although i like their formula and dont want them to change sooo:confused:
September 4, 201016 yr I agree with nouratan in one hand I would love to listen something new and different from coldplay, something... with a stronger rhythm, deep drum&bass and shocking lyrics :dance: but in the other hand, would that be still coldplay? :rolleyes: i just keep expecting for the best from them
September 4, 201016 yr ^i would like guy to get some spotlight put on him. is it me or the bass in coldplay is dull but when they're live the bass playing is excellent. they should mix the new album in a way that the bass line could be heard over the piano and guitars
September 4, 201016 yr ^i would like guy to get some spotlight put on him. is it me or the bass in coldplay is dull but when they're live the bass playing is excellent. they should mix the new album in a way that the bass line could be heard over the piano and guitars you're so right. Whenever I "miss" Guy I have to go listen to apparatjik. There are almost no signs of him on Coldplay...... :\
September 4, 201016 yr yeah Guy didnt have much bass on the VLV album ....except on the last half of the title track I want epicness like White Shadows and Daylight
September 19, 201016 yr im happy they arent releasing it this year. yeah, it gives them more time to really fine tune points of the album, and hopefully they will feel less pressure. :D
September 19, 201016 yr yeah, it gives them more time to really fine tune points of the album, and hopefully they will feel less pressure. :D the last time they did that i hated the album:( just hoping this album is a master piece:rolleyes:
September 21, 201016 yr Personally, I hope Sex Violence doesn't make it onto the album, simply because my parents might not approve of my buying it... :/ With a title like that, I can't really blame them.
September 21, 201016 yr Good thing, too. I've always respected Coldplay for not lacing their music with even occasional explicit language and images. I hope they don't change that quality anytime soon.
September 22, 201016 yr I wouldnt mind.... judjing by the little taste of that with the trach "Yes" im sure itd be in good taste not to mention intriguing Coldplay singing about sex? :surprised: ... :wideeyed: ..... :sneaky:
Create an account or sign in to comment