✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your cross-dominance?

Dfit00

I'm mostly right-handed, except when it comes to swinging a softball bat. I'm not sure how I turned out to be a left-handed batter, although I do have a theory. When I was a babeh and my dad was teaching me how to bat, I was facing him, so when I modeled him it was kind of like a mirror. He was probably too excited to correct me and so I just ended up swinging the bat left-handed from that point on.

I'm mostly right-handed, except when it comes to swinging a softball bat. I'm not sure how I turned out to be a left-handed batter, although I do have a theory. When I was a babeh and my dad was teaching me how to bat, I was facing him, so when I modeled him it was kind of like a mirror. He was probably too excited to correct me and so I just ended up swinging the bat left-handed from that point on.

I guess anything taught to you as a baby sticks with you for the rest of your life.

I really only use my left hand when opening jars and throwing Frisbees. Otherwise, I'm right-handed. I have sporadically shown interest in becoming ambidextrous, but I don't ever mess with it for long enough for it to actually stick.

I control the mouse with my right hand but then again who doesn't? Do any left-handers actually use a mouse with the left hand? Hah.
It took quite some time until I got used to use the right hand for the mouse.

First I had it on the left side at home but then I was in a boarding house and couldn't move it to the other side... so now I'm using it with the right hand.

The only thing I do like right-handed people do it is knitting I think. :thinking:

sometimes I feel like I can't do anything with my right hand...I am a genius!
Me too!