✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Listening Party

the_gloaming09

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but mentioning I have an Abbey Road shirt after mentioning I wanted to host the Abbey Road thing is not, in and of itself, ironic at all. like period.

Actually screw this, this is pretty applicable here haha.

Oh I'm aware it wasn't ironic, I was quoting lyrics from Alanis Morissette on her song titled 'Ironic' which was a huge success, but not Ironic at all.

Ed Byrne's an annoying comedian, but he became mainstream by being the comedian to publicly acknowledge this song as having no irony whatsoever within the lyrics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT1TVSTkAXg]YouTube- ‪Ed Byrne slates Alanis Morissette‬‎[/ame]

yeah but mentioning I have an Abbey Road shirt after mentioning I wanted to host the Abbey Road thing is not, in and of itself, ironic at all. like period.

Actually screw this, this is pretty applicable here haha.

... Wouldn't that be a coincidence your wearing an Abbey Road shirt while talking about Abey Road?

Oh I'm aware it wasn't ironic, I was quoting lyrics from Alanis Morissette on her song titled 'Ironic' which was a huge success, but not Ironic at all.

Ed Byrne's an annoying comedian, but he became mainstream by being the comedian to publicly acknowledge this song as having no irony whatsoever within the lyrics.

Oh okay.

... Wouldn't that be a coincidence your wearing an Abbey Road shirt while talking about Abey Road?

That was my point.

i can do one tonight if you guys want... only problem is that I have to pick up my brother at like 11 from a movie (taking him now). so we can try to do it in between that time or after.

also we have to decide what album

after for me would be good

im not sure about before though

I thought that a Beatles album was possibly in talks (Abbey Road). If someone wants to do it or another album feel free to or I can do it.

The only problem is I have to pick my brother up from the movies so I won't get to start it until 11:45-12am (in about 2 hours from now), or we could do the listening party right now (or in like 10-20 mins.

So what do you guys want to do?