✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

SKITTLES - FIZZLES.

Prospekt.

Hey! I have the same white thing on a wall as you do!

Is that a light switch or a post-it note, with a dirty dream you remembered having written on it, one which never finished because you were embarrassingly woken up by your mum hoovering the carpet in front of your bedroom door, and you're trying to have it again to get to the end?

I'm eating original Skittles and they're better.

Hey! I have the same white thing on a wall as you do!

Is that a light switch or a post-it note, with a dirty dream you remembered having written on it, one which never finished because you were embarrassingly woken up by your mum hoovering the carpet in front of your bedroom door, and you're trying to have it again to get to the end?

I'm eating original Skittles and they're better.

Peggy where did you spring from?!

I LOVE the commercial for them.... :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh-Q8ru3oVc]YouTube- Skittles Tube Sock Commercial[/ame]

@Leggy-I've just noticed your siggy... I had no idea you like Interpol! :heart: maybe I'll develop a CPing crush LOL :laugh3:

(my heart belongs to Paul Banks... :heart:)

Iain, I told you, I'm like a transient character. Think of me as celebrity guest on Friends, or John Thomson on Men Behaving Badly!

That's ALWAYS been my sig cam camerstein of camson, you don't pay enough attention to me clearly :(

Iain, I told you, I'm like a transient character. Think of me as celebrity guest on Friends, or John Thomson on Men Behaving Badly!

That's ALWAYS been my sig cam camerstein of camson, you don't pay enough attention to me clearly :(

:disappointed: Perhaps I was not as obsessed with Interpol the last time I saw you??? :uhoh:

either way..... howYOUdoin'? :wink3::kiss: