🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Blink 182

omegadarkblaze

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate them all.

They once said in an interview that the whole point of the band was to get a bunch of teens depressed so they'd kill themselves.

I hate them too, although I assume that comment was less than seriously since their only semi-okay song is an anti-suicide song. Must admit I once listened to enema on the way back from a chess tournament long ago, and that track stood out, but then again i also used to like Green Day...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Ten Favorite... :thinking:

I really like Stay Together For The Kids, and Easy Target, and I Miss You... It's hard to pick :P

Oh, and Anthem Part Two. And Dumpweed. Can't forget about the old ones :)

I actually remember hearing I Miss You for the first time when I was five, but I didn't know it was by them :D I didn't remember anything about it except for the "don't waste your time on me" part. I figured out who Mark was about a week after I finally remembered the song and looked it up

Yes, I have. It's pretty good, actually :lol:

Oh yes, Dumpweed.

I'm not sure about top 10, but Feeling This, Always, I Miss You, Online Songs, and What's My Age Again? probably make up my top 5. :P

I really love Crawl, Anxiety, and Saturday Love off of it. I don't understand why everyone hates AvA so much, I think a lot of it has to do with Blink breaking up and good ol' Painkiller Tom's crazy statements he kept making though.

Neighbourhoods is a lot more Angels & Airwaves-y than I would have expected.

I forgot about all of those! Those are really good too...

SATURDAY LOVE :awesome:

Oh yes, who could forget those! But after I found out he was on Painkillers I felt really bad for him...

Yeah, Neighborhoods did sound more AvA ish. Nevertheless, it was still good. I really like Ghost on the Dancefloor and Natives.