✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

worst actor and actress now

harrisonrules

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindsay is actually pretty good she just needs to clean up her act

i think sam worthington is really bad (the guy from avatar)

and for the actress i'd say megan fox even though i think she did a pretty good job in Jennifer's Body.

I completely forgot Megan Fox, I think she is terrible actress, at least in Transformers, she was the worst :\

I Say Gwyneth Paltrow .....

Probably because I Hate her and am Completely jealous of her :P

A Lot of actors are actually rubbish and are only used because they are attractive and stuff .

that cant be true^ because Gwyneth is an actress and she ...yes is indeed terrible.

Conveys no emotion... no sincerity, completely souless

AND I have yet to see her take up a SINGLE un-flattering role where her character isnt glorified in some way, which is shallow and nauseating.

well now film producers expect the work gets as many profit as possible -mainly cause they invest a lot in them today-, so if for that they need to pick an untalented actor/actress but that for the 'beauty' will bring a lot of money, they do so.

really sad indeed.

not to mention when producers f*ck a script or plot to make it more up to get more benefits from the story.

channing tatum is bad enough to cover both lol

:lol:

keanu reeves.

YES. :angry:

Tom Cruise !

Generally, I'd agree. I actually like The Last Samurai, though.

also Nicholas Cage can be quite terrible at times too (though he was amazing in Adaptation)

Um, yeah, I really think he fails. :blank:

Actors in soaps are generally cringe-worthy. :blank:

+1000

She was great playing two parts in the Parent Trap when she was much younger.

Seconded.

Maybe a controversial one but...Brad Pitt.

He's not awful, but he is distinctly average for someone of his callibre and although he did better work in Benjamin Button, I don't think he's ever deserved an Oscar nomnation. He can be incredibly wooden.

I agree. I liked him in "Burn After Reading," but that movie in itself was...different. :lol:

And that's terrible! :( actors should be chosen for their talent and not appearance :angry: Megan Fox is a great example of that!

No, she isn't, because Megan Fox is frickin' ugly.

Yes, I went there. No, I'm not sorry.

that cant be true^ because Gwyneth is an actress and she ...yes is indeed terrible.

AND I have yet to see her take up a SINGLE un-flattering role where her character isnt glorified in some way, which is shallow and nauseating.

I always thought her face is so blank looking. She could play C-3PO's girlfriend in Star Wars.

Woah wow you think she is really that bad? she was great as Margot Tenenbaum

that was kinda of what the character was suppose to be though

and yet she STILL managed to do a terrible job

LOL! I can see that!

i know right?

i was like is that.....:inquisitive: ...naaaaahh it couldnt be... this bitch is FIERCE!

And no I am not just staying that because of who shes with. I thought she was a terrible actress and complete annoyance waayy before I found out who she has her talons sunk into.