✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAY.COM IS DEAD

thebeehive

I could have sworn this was a Yossarian thread.

It's okay, they are having technical difficulties, there's not much you can do. Apparently it's all EMI's fault. * suggests they switch labels * Although I can access it, the site is all funky. So you'll just have to be patient for the time being.

Funky is a good thing!

Excuses, excuses

Good morning. As you may have noticed if you're tried (and failed) to upload any pictures to our Live Transmissions or Exhibition Room areas in the last couple of days, we're having some problems with the website's servers, which are hosted by EMI. This is also preventing us from updating the Exhibition Room itself each day, and causing several sections on the site to load oddly.

The label tell us they're doing everything they can to resolve the problems. Apologies for this - hopefully it'll be fixed soon. We'll let you know when it is.

In the meantime, did you ever see the Winner of the National Student Television Association Award for Best Music Video 2006?

Anchorman

Excuses, excuses

LOL

I can imagine this

" Let's invent something so they stop complaining about the lack of updates"

"Let's say we have problems with the website's server. That may shut them for a while"

No, it won't! :lol::angry:

sorry that was random.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by laga;4430598

LOL

I can imagine this

" Let's invent something so they stop complaining about the lack of updates"

"Let's say we have problems with the website's server. That may shut them for a while"

:D

• 2 weeks later...
has it collapsed under its own weight again?

You know, I've noticed a little pattern ever since the "server issues" were sorted out. My theory could be way off, since I've never run a website I really have no clue.

I'm wondering if maybe after any fixes that EMI did to the server, the site can't be viewed properly when Coldplay peeps are updating the site. The site seems to be (to some degree) inacessible right before things are updated to upload the daily art for the Exhibition Room, uploading Oracle posts or news items. In the past people could still view the site as those daily updates were occuring, but I think now that's not the case; when admin is accessing it for updates, nobody else can.

But again, I could be way off.