✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Firm fined after dead mouse found in loaf of bread (juicy pics inside)

busybeeburns

How true - Ratkins diet - or Carbohydrate diet perhaps.. and later, it joined the Atkins/Ratkins diet ;). Doesn't the package mention that there's a surprise in every loaf? :P Maybe this is really bread for cats - hence the added dietary supplement of real mouse, not just mouse by-products?:laugh3:

How true - Ratkins diet - or Carbohydrate diet perhaps.. and later, it joined the Atkins/Ratkins diet ;). Doesn't the package mention that there's a surprise in every loaf? :P Maybe this is really bread for cats - hence the added dietary supplement of real mouse, not just mouse by-products?:laugh3:

And as mice are renowned for their incontinence, I dare say these by-products would have been full of wee numbers.:rolleyes:

And as mice are renowned for their incontinence, I dare say these by-products would have been full of wee numbers.:rolleyes:
Little Chocolate Sprinkles..:laugh3:

The Firm was fined, but the mouse was firm as well - did it get fined too? Oh well, let the fur fly in the courtroom, as they say. I've heard of bottled beer with mice, but this story takes the cake (or bread) as is the case.

The proof is in the pudding. Between mice and men, only a thin slice of difference exists..

:chef: